OT: Jimmy John's UNWICH -- LOVE IT!!! but......

Katie T.
on 4/8/11 4:29 am - IL

I have been working my tail off over the past few weeks to get back into the "correct eating" patterns for the band, and well today, I didn't prepare anything for lunch.  So I chose what I thought would be best for me - basically a lettuce wrap from Jimmy Johns.  Now, I realize the TUNA in it is probably loaded with fatty mayo, but none the less, it was something not so bad to try.  Well (inserting a yippee here), I only was into the wrap by a few bites and I felt that "full" feeling that told me to stop.  I was thrilled that my efforts over the past few weeks is actually paying off. 

I don't know how many of you remember a few posts of mine ago where I said I was able to each a 6" subway sandwich (after about 1 hour that is).  YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Katie.

Stephanie M.
on 4/8/11 6:17 am
Way to go Katie!!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

psychomom
on 4/8/11 9:57 am - China Grove, NC
YAY !!!! That sounds delish by the way :)

debbie H.
on 4/8/11 12:48 pm - AR
Congrats!

Jamie Z.
on 4/8/11 10:52 pm - MI
JJ's unwich's aren't that bad for you. The website has a great calculator, and with that I know I can guilt free enjoy the vito my fave!

Most Active