I miss you guys!!!!

bella220
on 4/16/11 3:25 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Hi all my band buddies!! Its been awhile since I dropped in but I still think of you guys often.  I had to get about 3 ccs taken out a few months ago and everything seems to still be fine,  Im getting soooo big but its in a good way so Im happy with that.. I especially love my band for giving me the opportunity to be 6 months pregnant which I was told would be very hard to do preop!! Here is a picture of me and my belly

Joan 'joansjourney' Bryant

~Joan~

Start-251 /Current-172/ Goal-165

TO LOVE ONESELF IS THE BEGINNING OF A LIFE-LONG ROMANCE
-Oscar Wilde

Although my band got the weight off, Beachbody got me the body Ive always wanted!!  I believe in this company so much that I decided to become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. If you want to learn more or you would like to join my team click the link below

www.beachbodycoach.com/JOANSJOURNEY

My 2011 Theme:  Just a former fat girl tryna stay healthy!!

cintigirl
on 4/16/11 3:43 am
You look awesome.  I do remember your post while trying to loose weight.  I am so happy for you.

If nothing changes.......nothing changes!

Karen R.
on 4/16/11 5:15 am - Peoria, AZ
Joan
You look BEAUTIFUL, congradulations.
Karen
Evelyn M.
on 4/16/11 6:50 am - United Kingdom
Hi Joan,

beautiful picture, congratulations :)
EVelyn
Roll on weight loss!

LisaCultJam
on 4/16/11 8:17 am
Wow Joan, I didn't know you were pregnant, Congratulations! 

Good to see you babe.  As always, you look mahvelous dahling.

Take care of yourself Momma.
        2011 goal                                  It works if you work it!  

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 8:47 am - San Diego, CA
OMG so dang cute!!!  I love me some baby bumps!  Glad to hear all is going well. Boy or girl?  Names picked out? :)
Hislady
on 4/16/11 11:28 am - Vancouver, WA
There's nothing cuter than a baby belly!!!
Brandywyne
on 4/17/11 7:11 am - Abingdon, MD
Aww you look so good carrying that baby,I missed you on here congrats to you,And I did buy the turbofire I had px90 for while haven't used it yet.

Terri C.
on 4/19/11 3:38 am - McDonough, GA
Congratulations - you look beautiful.  I hadn't seen you around for awhile, but I didn't realize that you were expecting.  Yay!  A band baby! 

Terri   

Most Active