Not having much luck!

airvine85
on 4/19/11 9:11 am
Hey All!
I am having a horrible time on here....I cant seem to get my silly avitar up. I adjust the size of the picture but still comes back as too big. Getting so frustrated. Any suggestions?

I am in the seattle area and I am trying to find some accountablity partners...no luck what so ever on here...Am I that scary?!?!? j/k

I had lap band surgery Mar1 2011 and I am so happy I did. I am still learning lots and have learned a ton already :)

I would love to be friends. I want to learn from everyone...good and Bad

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Ames
Jshivery
on 4/19/11 10:21 am
Revision on 03/10/16
I had a hell of a time getting my avatar up there.  I went out on the internet and pulled one off, even though I wanted to get one up of myself, but I got tired of ******g with it!! 

I had my band surgery 3/23.  I am down 21 lbs since surgery, but 25 lbs since I started my journey.  Its been a wonderful journey and I look to these boards a lot to help me out.  Everyone on here is wonderful and I never worry about posting things!!  Good luck w/ your journey and I will help you, even though I'm in PA!!

Jamie

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 10:57 am - Des Moines, IA
This site is what I used:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
kakkling
on 4/19/11 3:27 pm - Tac, WA
Congratulations on your surgery! I would love to be your friend!

I live in Tacoma. There is a support group that meets the last Saturday of the month, 10am/11:30, at Sea-Tac. It's a really nice group of gals in all different stages of this journey. The next meeting is 4/30. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Kelly
Stephanie M.
on 4/20/11 12:17 am
Hi there...I see Kristi has pointed you in the right direction, avatar wise...

I am in the Snohomish area...would love to meet some people and get together...

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active