Have I slipped?

rebkat
on 4/19/11 3:11 am - KY
I have had a lot of uncomfortable feelings for about 5 or 6 days now.  I have a lot of pressure in my upper left hand side of my stomach and some pain.  I feel like I have maybe slipped my band.  About a week ago my children were sitting in my lap (3 of them), and I told them to get up they were hurting me.  I started to move as they were moving to get off of me, and then I felt this really weird "belly flop" sensation.  I was like my stomach was rolling or quivering.  It lasted for maybe 5 seconds.  After that, it never happened again.  Since then, Since then, I have been very uncomfortable. 

Another thing I have noticed is I can't seem to burp.  When my stomach gets ready to growl, I can feel it get ready, but then in never completes the growl.  I know that sounds stufpid, but it doesn't finish, and that is an uncomfortable feeling as well.

If anyone is out there who can read and lend me a hand by sharing your thoughts, I would so appreicate it.

Thanks, Becky

Surgery Date 10-9-07  318.3lbs.

discogal
on 4/19/11 3:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I have had many strange pulling,twisting, and other odd pains in my band area through the years. Sometimes it feels like a kink in the port tubing if I move funny or the kids jump on me. So far everything is fine though. Only way to know is to see the xray I think!

Hopefully it was just nothing.
..*.. BEEEEEEEEEE HEALTHY..*..
psychomom
on 4/19/11 4:04 am - China Grove, NC
probably just pulled or strained something. Also consider it could be acid reflux. CAll your Dr and run it all by them but stay positive !  I had pressure and pain at times and did a 14 acid reducer treatment and gave up a few trigger foods and all was well. Keep us posted!

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 11:18 am - Des Moines, IA
Becky, just call your sureon and put in their hands.  Worrying doesn't help.  I would want an UGI done ( barium swallow )

Let us know what you find out!
Kristi
Most Active