Have you gotten your big bucks from Allergan????

Bette B.
on 4/24/11 11:36 pm

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4377465/Does-Allergan-Inc-have-plants-on-OH-to-support-the-Lap-Band/#36174101

I haven't gotten my big bucks check yet, and I'm wondering if any of you have. I've been waiting almost 7-1/2 years and those Allergan *******s haven't me one red cent!!!
Million Dollar Check

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Donnamarie
on 4/25/11 12:27 am - NY
Bette,

I think I may have stirred the pot a little.  After seeing so many posts against the Lap Band I got frustrated and merely googled "postiive Lap Band studies." I cut and pasted the first one that came up.  Gosh, we can find pros and cons on ANYTHING in the world.  I just wanted to show that this is a possibility.  In hindsight I realize I should have just taken the high road and not read or responded to....or been affected by the posts that bash the Lap Band.  I just got to feeling that they look at Lap Banders as sheeple that did absolutely no research and are a bunch of ignorant people *****sponded to bright colored billboards. 

A gentleman that responded to my post posted on the MB that perhaps there were "plants" that touted Allergan.  Hardly the case as you are pointing out.

I think the high road will be forever my road, as I have no desire whatsoever to go head to head with anyone who feels it necessary to bash the Lap Band.

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

Bette B.
on 4/25/11 12:43 am
 Oh, YOU didn't stir the pot, HE did. The dumbass.

looking4hope
on 4/25/11 12:59 am
I am very thankful that you post ed the study:) I think that people should feel free to share their experience but I am so turned off by the fact that people who have never had a particular procedure ba**** I understand everyone is going to think their surgery is the best but it was the best choice for them not for everyone. I hope everyone does well with their choice. I don't want anyone to fail just because the choice a different surgery then me.
LuciousLA & Babylapband
on 4/25/11 1:02 am - Greenbelt, MD
Lap Band on 02/13/06 with
I wonder if I am a plant? I have nothing but good thing to say about my band....i want my check.
sesmith
on 4/25/11 1:13 am
 What does the original post mean?
Bette B.
on 4/25/11 1:28 am
 He thinks people are paid to make flattering comments about the band.

Bette B.
on 4/25/11 1:30 am
 Oh! The original post by donnamarie? She found info on line that was POSITIVE, instead of negative, results with the band.

Jean M.
on 4/25/11 3:09 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Well, I'm still waiting for my big Allergan check, plus Bill Gates is supposed to send me a free cell phone because I forwarded this e-mail to 10,000 of my nearest and dearest friends...but wait! I think I hear the Publisher's Clearing House van coming down my driveway...

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Laurena
on 4/25/11 3:32 am - Louisville, KY
Hahaha..I LOVE IT....you made my day Jean!

Most Active