Why does no one use the chat room on here??

shellbell4955
on 4/27/11 12:23 am - GA
I was wondering why no one uses the chat rooms very much on here it would be a great tool especially for newbies like me and ,any others? Let''s start trying to make a time in the am to go the chat room and chat if any of ya'll want to.
Shelley Belley
Wendybrum
on 4/27/11 12:31 am - Oceanside, NY
 Good question
Everytime i go there i am alone.
Wendy

Stephanie M.
on 4/27/11 12:34 am
I'm not sure...like Wendy, the times I have gone there, no one else is there.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

shellbell4955
on 4/27/11 12:38 am - GA
ok chics tommorow morning at 10:00 I will be sitting in the chat room for atleast 15 mins waiting to see if anyone shows that sound like a plan??

Shelley Belley
Stephanie M.
on 4/27/11 12:40 am
10am EDT???  I'm barely up then lol!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

discogal
on 4/27/11 12:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Mostly because I'm at work, and when at home I'm juggling kids, dinner, phone calls, chores, and my favorite show The Office.

I have to just post on the forum between things. Unfortunately. : (
..*.. BEEEEEEEEEE HEALTHY..*..
crystal M.
on 4/27/11 1:24 am - Joliet, IL
To be honest I never noticed it up there...I'm such a dork.  If I remember i will be on there!!!
Bette B.
on 4/27/11 1:58 am
 WHY DON'T WE ALL GO RIGHT NOW???? 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Barbara B.
on 4/27/11 2:58 am - Indiana, PA
I wished I could, but I'm at work....anyone interested in an evening chat time?  Maybe once a week.  Let's pick a time and a day and try it!!
Barb
                      Barb Blatt  ~  Surgery Date:  May 27, 2011  

Most Active