First fill.....that did NOT happen!

Donnamarie
on 4/27/11 12:08 pm - NY

I kept thinking of you when I realized I didn't need a fill!!  I admit to being a little scared of the fills, but I do know in the future it will likely be a definite.  My surgeon was also a little shocked that I had a 14cc band and no restriction but needed no fill.  I was like, whaddaya want me to say!?!

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

steelerfan1
on 4/27/11 12:16 pm
I'm a little nervous to I think its more of the fear of having to much restriction and I just dont want that.

I know I will have to get a fill sometime also .   Some days I think I need one and then other days I think there is no way I need a fill and go on.

Once a month for a good week maybe a week and half I get so hungry, and it seems like nothing will satisfy me and I'm just wanting to eat all the time.

It's from getting ready to start my period . I dont get tighter  like some of the girls on here do man do I wish I would because maybe it would help curb my hunger some.

I did talk to him about that and he said if its only for that week that I feel like this then he is hesitant on giving me a fill because all the other days it might make me to tight because I do so well them other days.

I'm fighting this right now I just want to eat and eat and eat and right now I do have a hard time knowing if its physical or mental *sigh*.

Thank goodness its only once a month I go through all this because its no fun lol.  Once I start my period all is well and I go back to normal and then I'm not hungry at all again .

All I want to say is periods go away lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Tarris
on 4/27/11 11:29 pm
Congrats!  Wow...30lbs in a month!  That is GREAT!

Donnamarie
on 4/28/11 3:14 am - NY
Thank you!!

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

Most Active