Small, but satisfying NSV

debbie H.
on 4/30/11 3:29 am - AR
I had finally gotten inot a 16 womens pants.  Some of them were a bit loose so I thought I'd try a straight 16.  I held my breath...it fit!  Then I washed the and put them in the dryer.  They're jean capri's.  When I pulled them out and looked at them my face fell.  I thought, I won't get into those for a while.  But just before hanging them up, I thought "Oh well, why not.  I'm working this the best I can, and if they don't fit now, they will later."  You guessed it...they fit just fine!  Guess the band, Zumba, and walking are paying off, Yea!

Stephanie M.
on 4/30/11 3:43 am
Good for you Debbie!!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/11 3:46 am
honey... that is not a small NSV in my book... .going from a 16W to a 16 misses is a BIG deal to me!!!

I just not got into a 18 misses from a 18W and I was ELATED!!!   I was actually able to buy a pair of size 18 jean capris from GAP last night...  and trust me, I'm rockin those capris tonight!!!

Strut your stuff in those 16's girlfriend!!!!
Lisaizme
on 4/30/11 3:47 am - TX
Hooray!!   That Zumba will burn it up!!
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

barbara314
on 4/30/11 5:12 am
 I agree with Jaclyn - that a big NSV!!!  Keep it going 
~ Barbara

Karkies
on 4/30/11 6:44 am
 awesome NSV!!!

Starting Weight: 256
Goal Weight: 145
Current Weight: 141
Check out my blog: LAP-BAND Gal
BANDED: 10/20/09

I've maintained my weight loss for over one year now!

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/11 11:39 am - Des Moines, IA
I think that's a very big NSV!  WooHoooooooooo  
Jshivery
on 4/30/11 12:44 pm
Revision on 03/10/16
Debbie,
That is wonderful.  I think that sounds like a big victory!!!

Lisa H.
on 5/1/11 1:23 am
WLS on 05/19/11
 Woohoo! Great wor****ep it up!

Most Active