Good Bye for now

jrspriggs
on 4/30/11 7:36 am - MD
Hello,

I am going to take a break from this forum, I am running out of energy reading some of the bickering on the band. It's a shame, because I really wanted support from others who have and are currently going through the process. I am two months out and I love my band, and I hate coming here to get told how stupid I am for getting it. As an obese person I have spent many years having to defend my weight. I don't have the energy to defend my decision on how to handle it. I truly believe there are MANY others out there that have been ran off as I am.

I wish everyone well on their journey!

Jenny
Jenny S
Stephanie M.
on 4/30/11 7:56 am
Sorry to hear you are leaving...hope you do very well with your band.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Lisaizme
on 4/30/11 8:12 am - TX
Jenny,

Sorry to see you go. 

Just ignore those that are rude enough to call you stupid.   Karma will get them in the end.

Hope you continue to do well with the band.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

steelerfan1
on 4/30/11 8:39 am, edited 4/30/11 8:57 am
I agree with Lisa . 95% of the time I stay out of
it then I have my days my mood gets the best of
me and I say something.

The people that cause trouble love it but the people
that argue back and forth with them are just as bad imo.
somebody has to have the last word 'sigh' people just dont
know how to let threads die. Nobody responds to them then
maybe they will quit posting, but that cant happen around here .

Jenny start using the block button dont let them run you
off. Makes a much better experience here

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/11 8:54 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Why do you bother opening any post's that are clearly full of conflict ? You don't need to do a  GBCFP. You just need to personalize this board to your liking by using the block button. That way you will only see the posters that you are interested in reading.

Support comes in many forms to many different people. Some like to hear the pros and cons while researching their surgery choices and others only want the sparkly rainbow version.  I can understand that you need some positive feed back on your surgery, and all you have to do is BLOCK those of us that are interfering in your reading pleasure.
Janine P.
on 4/30/11 9:00 am - Long Island, NY

Janine   Me on Youtube 

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/11 9:06 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I will never understand the concept of GBCFP. If somebody doesn't like what they see then they should just block the user.

Good Bye
Lisaizme
on 4/30/11 10:50 am - TX
OT for a bit:

Can someone tell me what GBCFP stands for?   I figure GBC means Goodbye Cruel, but the FP escapes me.   My college kids don't know either.

I googled it but all that came up was Greater Birmingham Community Food Program.. and I KNOW that's not what ya'll mean.. LOL

Thanks!
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/11 10:58 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Good Bye Cruel Forum Post's
Lisaizme
on 5/1/11 6:39 am - TX
Thank you.  Makes a lot more sense.  :)
Lisa

Most Active