Getting Back on Track

BandMeUp
on 5/5/11 8:56 pm - PA
I had my bamd placed Feb 2011 and feel as though I am already falling off the wagon. My party lifestyle has creeped back in and I have seem to lose a lil control over my journey. I have been drinking, eating way too much "Bar Food" and havent walked into a gym all month. Thats all changing I am siked about the 37-38 lbs I have lost but I need way more. No more drinking both alcohol or with meals, back to the treadmill, and a fill on Monday Morning. I need this, I just turned 25 last week and I cannot picture the idea of being overweight at 26. Im focused and hope that I can get back on my journey to say bye to this bulge!! Has anyone else feel like they lost control early on. And how did you get back into the swing of things?
Cant wait to meet the "New Me"  
Highest Weight  : 274lbs
Weight At Surgery: 264lbs

Evelyn M.
on 5/6/11 3:34 am - United Kingdom
Hey I am totally with u I had my op in March 2011 and hit a plateau one week after surgery- and stayed there ever since, did not lose anymore, BUT I also didn't put on any weight (only very little that goes back and forth). I am now going on a two week holiday with my family and I told my partner when we are back, I will be dead serious about the weightloss. Two of my colleagues have started with a shake food replacement diet and do amazingly well and I decided to do that too as a kick start. we shall see if it helps, but I want that darn pounds off. NOW! Hm
you can do it, jist try to see the bigger picture, you can do it :) evelyn
Roll on weight loss!

Most Active