I miss this board!

whithark
on 5/8/11 8:43 pm - Bristol, RI
I haven't been on here in a long time. I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my twin boys.  Once they found out it was twins they removed all my fluid.  I keep gaining and gaining and I'm trying not to let it get to me.  I've gained about 23 pounds already.  Ugh.  I have gestational diabetes so I'm eating healthy.  Still managing to exercise a little.  I miss losing though!  I wish they hadn't removed all of my fluid but I know I need to focus on the babies right now. 

I can't wait till I can get back on my Band journey!
Jaime 

moviemum
on 5/8/11 11:44 pm
Good luck and congrats on your twins!  You are young and when the time is right, your journey will begin again.  Be well!

Bette B.
on 5/8/11 11:44 pm
  I've gained about 23 pounds already.  Ugh

LOL - girl, you've got TWO BABIES in there who demand to be fed - well and often. Worry about weight after they've arrived healthy and happy!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Jean M.
on 5/9/11 12:53 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Just because you're not losing weight now doesn't mean you can't participate on this board. You're still on your band journey....just taking a side trip to bring those baby boys into the world.

One good thing about having all the fluid removed from the band - it sure reminds you how much help your band is when it's properly adjusted.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Hermosa L
on 5/9/11 1:09 am
Still come to the board... and remember their is always alternatives to eating certain things like burgers.. you can make them lettuce wrapped turkey burgers.. etc. So come here for ideas if you like...

How exciting twins :)
sesmith
on 5/9/11 1:46 am
 Share the pregnancy with us. Congrats of your twins.
Ceithlenn
on 5/9/11 2:01 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13
Congrats! And come and share everything with us. A lot of people have gone through a band pregnancy and can offer TONS of support.

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 6:21 am - Des Moines, IA
Congrats!  Would love to see you stay on the board.  You are creating two human lives and I'm sure you want them as healthy as possible.  So it's great that  you are eating healthy!  

So are you feeling a lot of movement with twins?  I loved being pregnant, wayyyyyyyyyy back when.  Oh, start saving for college now!  My DD is in college and DS starts this Fall.  YIKES, it's expensive! The time went by too fast.

Keep us updated!
Kristi
Most Active