STARTING TO FREAK OUT!

Jocelyn226
on 5/13/11 4:04 am - Largo, FL
I am letting myself get into my head, if that makes any sense.. I have been wanting this for so long 10+ years and now that I have my surgery date scheduled, I can't help but wonder if I chose the right surgery for myself, am I going to lose any weight... Will I have energy? Ahhhh... I am freking myself out. I was on the before and after pics and they were all for the RNY? I am getting LapBand, did I make the right decision???

Please, I need a motivational BOOST!!!
janice34
on 5/13/11 4:46 am
I am sure you have researched this well. Now it is just nerves. We all went through many different emotions. You are completely normal. You will do fine. Look back at some of the old post and find multiple post of photo parade on here. You will see many successful band pts here.
shellqueen
on 5/13/11 5:54 am - New Brighton, MN
think of the reasons why you picked the Band over another procedure and stay with that. Is any surgery a cure all??? NO! Is it a tool that can help if you work the tool right? YES! I would highly suggest getting Jean McMillian's book Bandwagon (advertised on here). She really spells it out well. I wish I had it right after my surgery.

GOOD LUCK! ITS GOING TO BE GOOD! K
Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/13/11 6:24 pm
It is scary!  WLS is not for wimps!  BUT I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am extremely happy with my choice!  I have never felt better, looked better or been happier!

You can friend me, if you want to see some of my pics.  I'm not an after yet, but I'm almost there!  AND I'm going for my second phase of plastics in 10 days! 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active