A couple of NSV's

debbie H.
on 5/20/11 1:18 am - AR
Several months back I told my cardiologist I was just moving my walk up to 2 miles.  When he asked me how long it took, I proudly told him 40 minutes.  He quickly told me that was too slow. 1. I have worked to be able to say that now it takes me 33 minutes.  I really think it's the best I can do right now.  2. It is no longer a catastrophy if my t-shirts get thrown in the drier.  In fact, I'm sleeping in my 2x's, and some of my XL's NEED to go in the drier.  I've just moved into the larges (only in the unisex T's not womens...YET).  At this point, I cant help but be a little nervous.  In the last 15 years this is about the smallest point I could get to.  Then I would start the regain cycle.  But NOT THIS TIME, NOT THIS TIME, NOT THIS TIME!!!!!

qmed2002
on 5/20/11 6:12 am
Want to know some? I think you are doing great! We cant measure our success on what other people can do! It can only be measure on what  " I " can do. Keep going and don't let other people bring you down. So you get a YOU GO GIRL from me. Have a great day and keep going!

Jshivery
on 5/20/11 11:52 pm
Revision on 03/10/16
Debbie!!  That is wonderful!  Congrats to you!!  NSV's I think are so important to keep us going!  Good job honey----keep up the good work!!!! 

Most Active