My Greatful Post for Thursday

Barbara B.
on 5/26/11 3:05 am - Indiana, PA
My greatful post is going out to everyone on this Lap-Band Forum.  Each and everyone of you have helped me get through (what seems to be) the longest six months I have ever gone through, preparing for my surgery tomorrow.  I am so greatful for everything that I have learned and all the support that is here.  You are all just the "Biggest Loosers" in the world....and I'm so very proud to finally be a part of this......yeeehaaaaa I can't wait!!!     Let the party begin
                      Barb Blatt  ~  Surgery Date:  May 27, 2011  

bubblesrn
on 5/26/11 3:50 am
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
Wishing you the best of luck and great vibes on your way!
(You and I will share birthdays... your new "band" birthday and my real birthday!)

Good luck and take care!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Lisa O.
on 5/26/11 4:42 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Best wishes for a successful surgery and easy recovery!  We're here for you when you need us!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Most Active