Its actually happening!!

Nikki4381
on 6/2/11 4:40 am - NJ
Just came back from the Dr for my follow up, I thought down 7.4.... to my surprise down 12. I fig I would share here because my over all response from my "friends" is well when you dont eat, you loose.  Shows how much they know.... I did the whole starvation thing and it didnt work to my benefit.  Now I'm on the right path and I couldn't be happier.

Hope you all are having as good a day as I am!!

Karebear79
on 6/2/11 6:47 am
Woo Hoo!!

I don't go to my follow up until the 9th, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how much I've lost. I do have a scale, but the doctor's scale just seems to give me better numbers. lol!!

~Karen~

6cc's in a 10cc band
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 7:22 am - San Diego, CA
WOW Nikki that is GREAT!!!  Yes, we really understand how things "work"...and starvation is not one of them.  Why can't they just congratulate you?  LOL..okay then, I will.

CONGRATS!!!!

Lifebeauty
on 6/2/11 11:03 am
Congrats.  Keep it going.
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Nikki4381
on 6/2/11 12:30 pm - NJ
Thank you you guys...... I was on such a "high" after the appointment and then lost it quick when I got that kind of feedback. Oh well right.. people can't comment on what they don't understand.
Yes it deff seems like that the Dr scale is MUCH bettter lol. I don't go back again until like week 5. Soo until then, it'll just be a guessing game or just by how my clothes fit, and TRYING to stay away from that scale. LOL

Love to all!
Nikki

marl16
on 6/2/11 1:48 pm - NJ
 That's great!!!

debbie H.
on 6/2/11 11:24 pm, edited 6/2/11 11:25 pm - AR
Congrats gal, don't let anyone "rain on your parade." If they have never fought the battle, they can't understand. A few have probably fought a temporary "weight fight" and succeded. It's very different from a long term battle. You are doing great! It gets harder at times. Keep it up. You will succeed and win the "war" if you put in the effort. (Whoa, I must be channeling Memorial Day still)

Most Active