I'm back on the band wagon!!!!!

faithgirl140
on 7/19/11 12:46 am
Hi girls I am 3 years out. I have had a hard time loosing my weight. I went a year without a fill. I just got tired of it all. I played by the rules for 2 years. I have tried every diet to go along with this band. I have gained about 10lbs in last 3 months. It is so hot here. I finally went back and got another fill. I found my sweet spot!! Whoo Hoo. I can barley eat anything and I'm full. I have lost 7 pounds in a week. I am so sensitive to fills. He will fill it and I have to go back and get an unfil. This time this band is working like it is suppost to. I am so tight in the am I just drink coffee. Lunch I had a salad and a few almonds snack almonds supper smart one turkey and mashed potatoes 200 cal. snack a few crackers and a laughing cow cheese. I love that cheese spread it is awesome! I just wanted to post and tell everyone it's never too late to work this band! I went from 274 to 209. I have lost 65 lbs. I have went from a 22/24 to a 16. My diabetes is great I just take a pill. Before I was on a insulin pump. I am so greatful for my health. I just want to get to that 199 onederland. That is what I am going to bust my butt for. Have a great day and let's keep on working this crazy band! God Bless You All Renea

Sheneka
on 7/19/11 2:42 am - Helena, AL
Yay Renea!!! I am so happy for you.

Learn as if you are going to Live  Forever, Live as if you are going to Die Tomorrow... Gandhi
Brendajrob
on 7/19/11 4:10 pm
congrats! You are an inspiration to me. I'm going to schedule a fill tomorrow!
Brenda            
Most Active