What are we eating this Thursday?

MY3S0NS
on 7/28/11 1:00 am - MO
I have been back on track since my fill on Tuesday and I feel GREAT!  This is the first time that I have good restriction since having my band unfilled for pregnancy back in 2009.  She is 18 months now and I still need to loose the baby weight.  (I know my weight in my siggy is wrong, need to change that).  So for me:

Early: Coffee
B: Click Espresso Protein Shake
L: Spinach and feta chicken burger  with grilled zuchini and tomatoes topped with feta and kalamata olives
Snack: cup of soy milk
D: Other half of my lunch.  This is soo good with a little feta heated over the top!
Snack:  Babybel light if needed

Workout:  Heading to the gym for 45 min cardio and 20 min strength

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!
Start-238  Current-149  Goal-129

faithgirl140
on 7/28/11 1:12 am
B: Coffee
Lunch chicken salad with grapes
snack melba toast with laughing cow cheese
dinner smart one turkey with mashed potatoes
snack cheese stick
sf popsicle

1 hour at the gym after work

crystal M.
on 7/28/11 1:39 am - Joliet, IL

I have been very, very bad this morning!!!

for breakfast I was only supposed to have 1/2 a banana and 14 almonds (that's 1/2 of a serving) well I can't stop eating these damn almonds.  I am now on 2 two servings!!!  I'm pigging out on almonds???  I guess that's better than potatoe chips

Lunch-  1 cup cottage cheese, 3 slices roast beef, applesauce

snack- 1/2 apple, 1 table spoon of peanut butter.

Dinner-  tortilla pizza- I take a low carb tortilla and put sauce, cheese, meat, veggies and bake it.  it tastes very yummy with out all of the carbs of pizza crust.  It's really fast to make too...about 5minutes

OH AND DURING THIS MESSAGE I ATE 6 MORE ALMONDS!!! 

MY3S0NS
on 7/28/11 4:07 am - MO
I am the same way with almonds!  But like you said, it's gotta be better than chips!

rachaelv
on 7/28/11 2:07 am - Williston, ND
Well I am currently experiencing a very mean tummy bug. Its at the end of it's course and so today it's all liquids for me since I have been so sick since yesterday evening sooo....

B: Peach herb tea and Blueberry herb tea (no calories so i guess that doesn't count)
      Atkins double chocolate protein shake (didn't set very well so I probably won't do that again today)

L: Tomato soup

D: probably another shake or maybe broth....not sure yet

MY3S0NS
on 7/28/11 4:07 am - MO
Hope your feeling better son!

LesleeInGlastonbury
on 7/28/11 2:53 am - CT
 Well I am on week 2 of my Pre Competition Diet and down 5.4 lbs - hoping for a body fat % in the teens today when I see my trainer:  So for my meals for 5 days a week look just like this (same thing every day) 

9 am - Species Isolyze Protein shake (vanilla PB) with coffee instead of water and blend for a coffee flavored morning smoothie
11 am - 1/4 oats with 1/4c egg whites 1/4c water 2 tsp natural peanut butter dash of cinnamon and molly mcbutter
1pm - 4 oz lean protein (chicken, bison or cod) 1/4 brown rice 1 c spinach (I usually never get to the spinach - too full) so they drag on for a couple of hours
4 pm - 4 oz lean protein again, 1/2 c brown rice w/2 tsp olive oil and 1 c greens (these never get eaten)  this meal is consumed approx 90 min prior to my workout

post work out 1/2 sc whey protein

7/8 pm 6 oz lean protein & 1 c greens

If Im up very late working, Ill have a sugar free popsicle or sugar free jello.

Thats about 1100 calories and 140 gr protein

I have 2 days thats 1400 calories in which the oats are increased to 1/2 c and the protein quantity is upped to 19 oz total that day.

That keeps me losing at a rate of 2-4 lbs per week (take note, when I eat less or less often, the weight loss slows! - so my band has to be adjusted just right to consume this amount of food)  Somedays I do throw up then have to make up for any lost protein by drinking egg whites.  
Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
The "Band" isn't Around Your Head
Leslee in Connecticut
3/9/09 240 BMI 38% Body Fat 44% Size 18 Measurements 44-36-45
10/9/2010 139 BMI 22% Body Fat 12% Size 2/3 Measurements 35-27-34
Current 155 BMI 24% Body Fat 18% Size 4/5 Measurements 36-28-35
barbara314
on 7/28/11 7:48 am
Went to weigh in today at the Dr's office - lost 8 lbs since last month so no fill for me again.  

Early - Coffee w/ Splenda & FF Half & Half

Breakfast - Grape Isopure (weigh in day so keeping it light)

Lunch - Leftovers from Shelly's Sicilian Shepherd's Pie (totally yummy!!!)

Snack - 1/4 canteloupe

Dinner - Steak, salad with balsamic salad spritzer dressing

No gym today.

MY3S0NS
on 7/28/11 7:54 am - MO
Way to go!  You are doing GREAT!!!!

Most Active