Should I be happy about this...oh yeah!

debbie H.
on 8/9/11 6:10 am - AR
OK, so today was my monthly weigh in with my doc.  Since I spent 10 days of the past month on vacation where I planned to enjoy and not feel guilty, my goal was JUST DON'T GAIN.  I broke all the lapband rules but only for those 10 days, except for moderation. I drank my calories, didn't eat regular planned meals, ate slider foods, did not drink my water, and the only exercise I got was walking to the beach or pool and back.  But when I got back I hit it hard, exercise AND ALL.  I discovered My Fitnes* Pal (thanks to another OH member) where I track food and exercise and have done it faithfully since discovery. So on the scale today...wait for it...I lost 2 1/2 lbs.  Now, that may not seem like much to you, but it was heavenly to me.  Now I'm getting sooooo close to onederland I can see it.  Gotta get those 4lbs off before this month is over.

Jshivery
on 8/9/11 11:39 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Well hot damn girlfriend!!!  Good job girlfriend!  Glad you had a great vacation and you made it there and home safely!!! 

good job!!! 

steelerfan1
on 8/9/11 12:27 pm
congrats to you !!!  Isnt that nice to go on vacation and come home and not have gained weight :o)

I was on vacation for about 8 days in the mountains and while I didnt lose weight I didnt gain weight .  I have never went on vacation and came back home the same weight before lol.

You will get to onderland before you know it :o)

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

LisaCultJam
on 8/10/11 2:36 am

Ahh, the joys of success!  Congratulations!

2011 goal                                  It works if you work it!  

spuddzy
on 8/10/11 11:05 am - NY
Debbie, I'm so happy for you. I know how you feel about alway at wonderland..I'm right behind you. I got on the scale this morning and went down 1.5 lbs. I haven't budged the scale for a few weeks..Itgot me excited. Keep up doing what your doing and you'll be there..Congradulations///

spuddzy

Most Active