What are we eating this TUESDAY?

MY3S0NS
on 8/15/11 10:48 pm - MO
Good Morning!  Here is my meal plan for today

Early: Coffee
B: Click Protein Shake with soy milk
L: Ham and cheese roll up (trying to use up the ham)
D: Chicken thigh and asparagus (this was supposed to be last nights dinner, but my brother made homemade meatballs and invited us over, so  I jumped at the chance to not cook dinner)  He makes the best meatballs!  I had one with some red sauce and a very small salad. 
S: Possibly a glass of wine

Workout:  After yesterdays strength training, I am SORE!  So possibly a run on the treadmill, or maybe even just a walk.  My body is telling me it's tired, and I try to listen to it so I don't over do it. 

So, what is your plan for today? 
Start-238  Current-149  Goal-129

steelerfan1
on 8/15/11 11:28 pm
Breakfast   scrambled eggs and bacon

Lunch
  mushroom swiss hamburger patty , steamed broccoli , carrots and cauliflower

Snack   turkey sticks and cheese

Dinner
   steamed veggies again ,  chicken breast in a light coating of Italian bread crumbs baked with melted swiss on top with 2 tablepsoons of ragu spagetti sauce.

Exercise  60 min of Zumba with ab toning and weights .

Calories   1094
Fat             66
Carbs       25
Sodium    2155
Protein       99

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

songbird5769
on 8/16/11 12:40 am
Adjustable Gastric Band on 07/07/11
What are turkey sticks and where do you find them?

steelerfan1
on 8/16/11 3:51 am
Hi Songbird,

I find them at Krogers where I live.  They are with the Slim Jims and beef sticks that is where I find mine .

They are made by Old Wisconsin . They are just like the little beef sticks you can buy but turkey instead.  I cant tell a difference I love them .

Serving size is 6 ,    5 grams of fat,  7 grams of protein  300 mg of sodium.   Kinda high in sodium and they are so good I can eat way more then my six sometimes  .

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Jean M.
on 8/16/11 12:18 am
Revision on 08/16/12
My plan today:

FOOD
B: Click vanilla latte protein shake
S: iced skinny latte
S: protein bar
L: chicken thigh, barley & veggy salad, zucchini
S: havarti cheese
D: tandoori-style beef ( an experiment), flatbread (my first attempt to make it myself), spinach
S: fresh figs

WORKOUT
a 45-minute mat Pilates class

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

bubblesrn
on 8/16/11 12:56 am
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
Happy Tuesday everyone!

early: small dunkin donuts iced coffee, almond caramel flavor light with skim and 1 equal

breakfast: ciobani ff black cherry greek yogurt, 1/4c blueberries

lunch: a slice of thin crust pizza and a side salad.... the gals are taking me out to lunch... 3 more days at my job.

dinner: some of the doctors I work with are taking me out to Joe's Crab Shack.  Oh BOY!  But then again, my bariatric surgeon did tell me to gain 5 pounds or so... LOL!

no excercise for me today  =(

lots of iced water to flush my system!

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Donnamarie
on 8/16/11 3:15 am - NY
Good morning, although I think now it is afternoon!

B:  Champion Chocolate Whey protein shake, splash of DaVinci SF Peanut butter syrup

S:  1/4 cup chocolate almonds

L:  4 grains first crackers, 2 wedges laughing cow cheese, 3 ounces turkey rolled up

D:  chicken fajita makings without the tortilla, sour cream and good stuff.  So basically chicken, peppers and onion fajitas

S:  Maybe a plain Chobani with frozen fruit and a splash of SF White Chocolate syrup.

Workout this morning was to reach over and shut the alarm off at 5a.m.  I totally have to purchase some motivation to get me to the gym.  My August work schedule is nuts.  September I didn't get so many hours in my second job so I will be doing a lot better in the gym arena. 

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

arrowflingindady
on 8/16/11 7:47 am
Day two of back on the wagon and going strong!!

B: Choc protein shake made with soymilk
S: med apple with 1 tbs of peanut butter
L: choc protein shake made with soymilk
S: ff cottage cheese 1 cup
D: Scallops with garlic, raw spinach, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatos, 2 baby carrots diced, 1 tbs of parm cheese and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
S: possibly another fruit if hungery or another shake

total was just shy of 1,100 calories without the last snack. Need to add another snack I am sure. It is funny how once you start tracking your food you become so much more aware of how much you are eating!
~~**Kristie**~~

MY3S0NS
on 8/16/11 8:04 am - MO
Great job getting back on track!  I know what you mean about being more aware when you are tracking your intake.  It definitely helps me to stay on track (most of the time ).  Keep up the GREAT work! 

Tami
Start-238  Current-149  Goal-129

Most Active