Negative ex banders!!!

kasondra123
on 10/8/11 3:14 am - CT
This person is a band basher and very negative because of her failed band. I have blocked her because she has become my OH stalker. I'm here for the positives of this site and not the drama. I love all the feed I get when I do log on here which is not often. Just venting!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 10/8/11 3:35 am
On October 8, 2011 at 10:14 AM Pacific Time, kasondra123 wrote:
This person is a band basher and very negative because of her failed band. I have blocked her because she has become my OH stalker. I'm here for the positives of this site and not the drama. I love all the feed I get when I do log on here which is not often. Just venting!!!
 what nonesense.  I always want to know all the truth, not just the "nice" parts. grown ups can deal with reality.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

kasondra123
on 10/8/11 4:46 am - CT
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 10/8/11 4:53 am
everybody gets to express their opinion. you, me, all of us. that's how it works.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

naph_jam
on 10/8/11 3:50 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Considering you used my thread to attack her first, I'm calling bull-**** on your thread.  She was being supportive of me until you started attacking her.  And until you deleted all of your posts off of my thread, it was pretty obvious that you were also involved in the tit for tat.

Nic M
on 10/8/11 6:15 am
Thank you, Naph_ jam. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

crystal M.
on 10/8/11 4:20 am - Joliet, IL
I can understand your point of view.  But what I try to remember is people use this site for different things.  You use it for "positive" other people use it for research and still others use it for venting.  I believe we can all co-exist on this site.  It's always good to have the positive people....but we need the negative too...for those that are researching.  Another thing I try to remember is if I see a particularly mean or negative post about the band...I am thinking that person is really having a bad time and needs someone to hear their frustrations.  I feel bad for them (whether it's their fault or not) we go into this with such high hopes and to have them not come out as you had hoped is very frustrating and upsetting.  I think to myself "thank god I have had some success with my band" when I see a post like that.  And I pray I for continued success.  I just let people have their opinions whether they differ from mine or not. 
kasondra123
on 10/8/11 4:48 am - CT
True!! But some ppl are angry with it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Grider
on 10/10/11 9:09 am - Clearwater, FL
I love your ticker,,, but as for the bullys,,, ahh they are in school, and at work and in stores and lo and behold in blogs and forums as well. There is a clear distiction between explaining your issues and antagonizing folks about their decisons. I am almost there- and long as my surgeon is happy and all the extra tests come back  good- I am going under!  Unless you gonna pay my way folks,,,  I am 58 and old enough, and happy with my own decisions.  anyhow I love your ticker congrats!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/11 9:15 am
so - your comfortable with the lovely kasondra & her wide angle lens glamor shot poking fun at say "others" avatar & the use of abusive language ..... that she deleted?

i feel for the fetus.

Most Active