I tried it and I liked it.

OneSillyGirl
on 11/28/11 2:05 am - Frisco, TX
Against the recommendations of this board, I am trying the HCG diet to just jumpstart me again and I have to tell you guys, I like it.  I've lost almost 3 pounds since Thanksgiving Day WITH Thanksgiving and the day after being "Load" days where you eat as much as you want.  Honestly, I am eating healthier than I have in a LONG time and drinking water like I should have been all along.  Really the only think I miss is a bigger breakfast.  Last night I didn't have digestion problems for the first time in ages and I did not go to bed hungry.

Im not saying this is for everyone or even recommending it for that matter. But for me, I needed a kick in the butt and some quick results and this has given me both.   Tomorrow I will be back below that awful 200# threshold that I have been fighting for a month.  Can't wait to see where I am by weekend. Reminds of when I first fell in love with my band.  So excited to know that my band will still be there for me, all nice and snug when I'm done.

Brenda
Banded 2/2007, Hit Goal in 2/2008. Unfill and partial refill 4/2010. .25 Fill 10/2011.
Working on the 40lbs I gained while unfilled! Back to the drawing board!

Ms Shell
on 11/28/11 7:27 am - Hawthorne, CA
I LOVED it too until I went off and gained what I lost plus 7 pounds.  I have a friend who was successful and HCG was the ONLY thing that has ever worked for her.  She was able to lose and went she went off she STRICTLY followed the coming off protocal.  I said if I ever did it again (and who knows what the future holds) I would make sure I was able to commit the 30 days on and the 21 days after as well.  

Much success to you.

MS Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

faithgirl140
on 11/30/11 2:31 am
I love HCG!!! It works so well and fast exspecialy when you have gained about 10lbs, It gets it off in a hurry! I am going to do a round after Christmas. I do have trouble with some of the food because it is so dry. I ordered the orange cream bariatric advantage shakes to use for lunch. They have 160 cals. They taste so good. I am glad that you had great sucess with the HCG. I got bashed to the max when I said anything about hcg. Love and Hugs to ya!!!! have you heard of happilythinnerafter.com
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/11 2:44 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
What is the HCG diet ?
SpikyP L.
on 11/30/11 6:08 am - NM
What is the HCG diet???
OneSillyGirl
on 11/30/11 11:04 am - Frisco, TX
Im sure I'll get blasted but here goes...
http://www.hcgdiet.com/hcg-diet-menu.html
All I can say is that I feel great. I'm not hungry at all and if you read the logic behind it, it makes sense.  I think it will be a good partner with my band JUST because of where I am right now - not long term.  But its helping me get my discipline back.  I needed that.

Brenda
Banded 2/2007, Hit Goal in 2/2008. Unfill and partial refill 4/2010. .25 Fill 10/2011.

OneSillyGirl
on 11/30/11 11:07 am - Frisco, TX
BTW, I've lost 5lbs since Thursday and Thursday and Friday were my "load" or "binge" days where I ate what I wanted.

Brenda

Most Active