Cleared out the Christmas Junk

dianeg49
on 12/26/11 12:58 pm
We had Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch at my house. Way more food and goodies than we needed or could eat. I invited the kids over for leftovers this evening. I had baggies of cookies, pretzels, fudge any junk food that was left at my house , sitting on  a card table. I let them know as they were leaving to take any of the goodies they might want because any leftovers would be going in the trash.I may have eaten things that were just junk calories over christmas, but I wont be doing it all week long. The tempations are gone. Back on track eating for me.
Now I just have to make myself get up & go to the gym.I don't understand why that is so hard to do. I do not mind exercising once I get there. It's just all the excuses I can come up with not to go. That is my goal to work on this month, exercise at least 5 days a week.
Dianeg49            
vlp1968
on 12/26/11 7:27 pm
Great job! It would have been so tempting to have all that stuff in the house. I ate what I wanted over Christmas too. Back on track today! I was doing pretty well for the couple weeks before Christmas, hopefully I can pick up where I left off. I got Victoria Secret gift cards for Christmas, motivated to loose the weight I regained and go shopping. It was a very thoughtfull gift since I just had a boob job lol.
Most Active