SOOOO Happy!!!

janice34
on 1/3/12 6:46 am

I know I don't come here that often, but wanted to stop in and give some hope to any new banders that may be down. I have had my band for about 2 1/2 years now. I had went from size 28 down to 12, and stayed there for a year. Gained and lost the same 5 lbs over and over, which was totally OK with me. Now I am soooo pleased with myself, thanks for watching what I ate over Christmas, I can now get into a pair of 10 jeans. They are tight, but I can get into them. couldn't get them near buttoned before.  I have always been so happy with my band, and I still am today!!! Don't give up. If there is anything I can ever do to help any of you just ask or drop me an email. I will help any way I can. [email protected]

onmyway06062011
on 1/3/12 7:21 am - FL
VSG on 03/10/14
you are another of many inspirational people on this board you are the reason that new bandsters like me come back to this board for inspiration and encouragement thank you for posting.....

Kate -True Brit
on 1/3/12 7:27 am - UK
 Well done! You must feel great!

Do keep popping back here!  We need all the positive messages we can get; so many vets drop out of posting and so it can seem like they don't exist!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

janice34
on 1/3/12 7:46 am
I just have so much energy now, and do a lot more with my family. I LOVE the changes the band has helped me make.
tferguson77
on 1/3/12 8:20 am - horse cave, KY

Congratulations on your long term success with the band!  I'm a newbie and just got banded this past Thursday so I really appreciate your encouragement!  Great job!!!

Most Active