Crossing pizza off the list

Donnamarie
on 1/13/12 9:56 am - NY
I am not a huge lover of pizza so it's no great loss, but tonight I put pizza in the grave forever!

It was my last day at my job, starting a new one on Tuesday.  So my co-workers took me out.  We ordered pizza and wings.  I never order a full meal anymore because, hell, why?  Anyhow I ate two nice chicken drumettes and then the bottom half of a slice of pizza.  I didn't even eat the crust at all.  It is sitting in my stomach now like a dead weight! UGH! I hadn't tried a piece since the surgery, but I had tried a flat out wrap about 5 months out that sat in my stomach for HOURS.  I'm thinking I don't do so well with bread products.  Thank god they were never a favorite of mine. 

So death to pizza forever!!!

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

MARIA F.
on 1/13/12 11:47 am - Athens, GA
I still do pizza sometimes. Always the thin crust. I don't have a problem with that as long as it's fresh. If I try to reheat one in the microwave though the crust is soft and I can't do it.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/14/12 2:45 pm
Thin crust is good for me too!  Papa Murphy's Mediterranean Chicken is really good!  Thick crust is too many calories and not worth it! 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

stubs
on 1/24/12 3:33 am
Lap Band on 10/18/11 with
On January 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Pacific Time, Iam_with_the_Band wrote:
Thin crust is good for me too!  Papa Murphy's Mediterranean Chicken is really good!  Thick crust is too many calories and not worth it! 
good tips i would like to try but afraid of getting stuck

stubs
on 1/24/12 3:34 am
Lap Band on 10/18/11 with
On January 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Pacific Time, Iam_with_the_Band wrote:
i would like to try but afraid it will get stuck

spuddzy
on 1/25/12 2:02 am - NY
 I can't do thick crust pizza. I have no problem with thin as long as I eat slow and chew it well. Sometimes at some pizza places the use cheaper mozzrella and that really has to be chewed very well.

spuddzy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Issues with port
Smurfette Smurf · 1 replies · 66 views
Old Band- no weight loss.
Kitty_mom · 0 replies · 229 views
Need a fill in FL
Linda P. · 0 replies · 290 views
Lap-Band in Costa Rica?
irishangel88 · 1 replies · 287 views