Protein deficiency- my story

L B.
on 4/7/12 1:35 am
 I got very lazy about it using my unjury protein powder.. Even forgot about it really! After I ran out!... and got Sooo very ,very tired and couldn't figure out why?? And this was it!! I never imagined I could be so protein deficient that I barely had the energy to make it through a work day and wanted to do nothing but sleep.. Constantly .. It was very bad and may take me weeks to recover totally.. So don't forget to get your protein in!! =)
~Lilly                
crystal M.
on 4/7/12 2:05 am - Joliet, IL

Always get my protein

But not with protein shakes and powders...I hate them...yuck.

L B.
on 4/7/12 2:56 am
Some are very nasty and expensive ! I just can't eat meats like I want it would take all day to get the protein I need.. So the powder it is for a while.. I think the unflavored is the best. Thanks for responding .i see why they push the protein now.  I honestly compared myself to someone dying as bad as I felt. It was that bad 
~Lilly                
free4l1fe
on 4/7/12 3:30 pm - University Place, WA
REALIZE Band on 03/27/12
 how do you get your protien without the shakes?? I need an alternative, I am SO sick of shakes.
MARIA F.
on 4/7/12 3:34 pm - Athens, GA
On April 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM Pacific Time, free4l1fe wrote:
 how do you get your protien without the shakes?? I need an alternative, I am SO sick of shakes.
Protein bars-Oh Yeah!, Power Crunch, Zone Perfect

Quiche
Cheese
Nuts
Pumpkin seeds
Greek yogurt
Ricottage pancakes
Shrimp
Crab cakes

FormerlyFluffy.com

free4l1fe
on 4/7/12 3:40 pm - University Place, WA
REALIZE Band on 03/27/12
 Oh goodie!! When I can eat real food I can ditch these damn shakes :)
MARIA F.
on 4/7/12 4:46 pm - Athens, GA

That varies from Dr. to Dr. Most have you on liquids for 2 wks. and then a wk. on mushies. I remember early out doing broth, sf pudding, nsa applesauce and adding unflavoed protein to them. Also did the Crystal Light popsicles.

First "real food" I remember was cheese grits and soup. I used to do a lot of quiche early out too I remember.

Bon apetite'!

FormerlyFluffy.com

MARIA F.
on 4/7/12 4:10 am - Athens, GA

I do the subscribe and save on Amazon. That way I'm getting a good price, and not paying shipping.

FormerlyFluffy.com

L B.
on 4/7/12 6:00 am
Smart idea! 
~Lilly                
MARIA F.
on 4/7/12 7:45 am - Athens, GA
On April 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time, LillyWV wrote:
Smart idea! 

Hey I'm cheap! lol. If I can get a good price, not pay shipping, and don't have to remember about forgetting to order............it's a win-win! ;-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active