What is the BEST BRAND CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKES

horselovenlady
on 5/7/12 11:18 am
VSG on 04/15/13

I HAVE ALWAYS USED UNJURY BUT FOR SOME REASON NOT LIKING IT ANYMORE AND I AM A BIG CHOCLATE ADDICT SO IT WAS HELPING MY FIX BUT NEED A CHANGE.

"Make good choices right now. Discipline doesn't always feel good but later on it yields a harvest in our lives if we make right choices." ~ Joyce Meyer ~

LB 7/2008 LB Removed 2/2012  HW:225  LW:165

Sleeve Date 4/15/2013 / HW:240  SW:228  CW:165  GW:140  HT: 5'2"

Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/7/12 12:09 pm
 I am very picky! I love Premier Nutrition! Vanilla or Chocolate! 160 cals, 3 fat, 5 carbs, 30 protein! I love it in my blender with coffee, ice! Yum!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Bette B.
on 5/7/12 12:25 pm
 Answer: the one you like.

The one *I* like may make you want to puke, and vice versa.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

minnie_cat
on 5/7/12 2:22 pm
I just tried a non-chocolate... Protein To Go...frosty berry.  28g protein, 0 sugar and it's 2.5 ounces. Three sips and its gone. I'm taking them on the plane Thursday. I also think they'd be fine at room temp. Thick-ish kinda tastes like Hawaiian punch.

horselovenlady
on 5/7/12 3:17 pm, edited 5/7/12 3:23 am
VSG on 04/15/13

Thank you for your suggestions.

"Make good choices right now. Discipline doesn't always feel good but later on it yields a harvest in our lives if we make right choices." ~ Joyce Meyer ~

LB 7/2008 LB Removed 2/2012  HW:225  LW:165

Sleeve Date 4/15/2013 / HW:240  SW:228  CW:165  GW:140  HT: 5'2"

tripmom02
on 5/8/12 1:46 am - NJ
 I am a HUGE fan of the Syntrax Chocolate Truffle! It's very good, and not really thick. I add it to 8 ozs of almond milk.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

misty S.
on 5/8/12 11:02 pm
 I have been using triple chocolate  elite series from walmart it tastes like a chocolate ice cream shake.  i was using unjury before but it kinda has a after bite after every drink so dediced to try something different and i like it better and seems to hold my hunger off better then unjury did

Tom C.
on 5/9/12 5:14 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Bette B hit the nail right on the head.

Here is some suggestions

(1) Try them NOW. This way you can tell what you do and don't like. With that said, some folks taste changes after the operation, so while you may love Brand X chocolate now, after the operation you may love Brand Y strawberry

(2) Contact some companies and see if they will send you some samples. Some do, some don't.

(3) Go to a "chain" health food shop (GNC, Vitamin Shoppe; etc) and ask about their return policy. Some may allow you to try and return if you don't like it.

(4) Go to Vitalady and see about samples there (www.vitalady.com)
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active