Excited to be half way there!

SueBee01
on 5/25/12 10:26 pm - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
I was so happy to get on the scale today to see 255! that puts me at 75 pounds lost and I am now half way to my goal. Getting under 300 was great, but this feels even better. Now I have my sights on onederland!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.

I thank all military members, their families and veterans for all the do to keep us safe and provide our continued freedom.
 Sue

SueBee01
on 5/25/12 10:32 pm - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Oh, I guess I can update my tickler!

Sue

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/12 1:29 am
sue that is great news congrats to you. how exciting for you. i cant wait to be where you are right now some day soon.  have a wonderful weekend hun
Tom C.
on 5/26/12 1:43 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
What a LOOOOOSSSERRRRRR!!!!!!!!    .. And isn't it great to be a WINNER (in my best Charlie Sheen voice) !!!

CONGRATS and keep up (or should I say off) the GREAT WORK !!!!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
SueBee01
on 5/26/12 5:52 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Thanks guys!
 Sue

-Mari-
on 5/26/12 6:01 am
Way to go Sue!!!! You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the great work!Hope you have a nice memorial weekend, too!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Scarlettbegonias971
on 5/26/12 6:46 am - Salem, OR
 Congrats Sue, that is awesome. What are your tricks to losing? I have been at a tand still for the last 2 months but I know that is my fault and not the bands. Do you keep it under a certain amount of calories a day? Also are you working out at all? Any info you could give would be appreciated. 
Thank you. 

Lapband - 8/4/11
Starting weight - 303 lbs

cheyenne000
on 5/26/12 9:39 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Congrats Sueyou are doing fantastic

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

SueBee01
on 5/26/12 11:00 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Thanks guys!

Scarlett, I keep track of everything I put in my mouth. I am trying to only eat when I am hungry (as my NUT asked mr to), but that is really hard because I am never really hungry. With that said, I had to change my old habits of what I thought dieting was and what normal eating was to me and now I typically eat two meals a day (1 cup) and wither drink protein for breakfast or eat yogurt with a little added protein to get my 60g of protein in. I drink as close to 64 ounces of water/liquid a day and exercise every day, sometimes twice a day. I only work out in a pool (50-60 min) or stat bike ride 30-45 minutes.

Lots of chicken and fish!

Thanks for the support!
 Sue

minnie_cat
on 5/27/12 6:33 am
Congrats Sue! The pounds are coming off as fast as the time is flying by...its exciting!

Most Active