Brave Souls Wanted

BroomHilda
on 6/20/12 3:34 am
Hello Fellow Bandsters,

Another bandster posted a topic regarding getting cosemtic surgeries and procedures done and it got me thinking about my "Fat Suit" that is what I call all the excess skin I have after loosing nearly 200 lbs.

Analizing my fat suit, my arms are what bother me the worst since that is something that can only be covered by sleeves. Let me just say I only wear 3/4 sleeves otherwise its a cardigan over my arms regardless of the tempature. Where I live the temperature during the summer is well over 100 and it is pretty miserable. I am terribly scared about the scares people say comes with the arm surgery.

I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to share your before and after pictures of their arm surgeries with me, You can send it to me via Private Message if you feel better about it.

Thank you for your bravery and wishing you best of luck.

Broom

Starting Weight 346.7lbs Current Weight 199lbs Goal Weight 150lb
SueBee01
on 6/20/12 3:38 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
I would love to see the pre and post photos also.

BTW, congratulations on your loss so far! Amazing!
 Sue

Dev *.
on 6/20/12 7:00 am - Austin, TX
You might have more luck on the plastic surgery forum: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/a,messagebo ard/board_id,4861/

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

BroomHilda
on 6/24/12 2:21 am
Thanks for the tip and pointing me in another direction.

Take Care,

Broom

NanceC
on 6/20/12 7:31 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Hi, Great Job!  The Plastic Surgery Board has lots of photos.  In the search box on top of the page search for Arm Lift.  You will find lots of information.  When you see some of there TT you will be jealous and want that too beware!  

Nance

BroomHilda
on 6/24/12 2:22 am
Thanks for the information. Honestly I am scared and worry too much that my surgery would be the one that people say do not let this happen to you!

Take care,

Broom

Most Active