Steph...

MARIA F.
on 7/9/12 9:56 am - Athens, GA

I can't reply to you on R & R. The last reason given to me was because I continued to post the link to the Allergan subpeona after I was told not to. I honestly don't remember them ever giving me a warning about posting that link, but who knows, I suppose I could have overlooked it.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Stephanie M.
on 7/9/12 12:52 pm
 I think that someone is mommy buttoning all of us and I have suspicions

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

MARIA F.
on 7/9/12 1:01 pm - Athens, GA

Oh I'm sure that happens. And in all fairness, I'm sure I have said some things that should have been moderated. But to want to keep VITAL information about the dismal "success" rate of the lap-band just seem so unfair to a perspective, or even a current bandster! :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/12 3:51 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On July 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM Pacific Time, MARIA F. wrote:

I can't reply to you on R & R. The last reason given to me was because I continued to post the link to the Allergan subpeona after I was told not to. I honestly don't remember them ever giving me a warning about posting that link, but who knows, I suppose I could have overlooked it.
Look through your PM's and see if they actually sent it to you. Sometimes the mods moderate a thread, but forget to send the notification to us about our moderated threads. If you can't find it, then ask them to investigate this issue. I'm sure they will let you off moderation if they are able to establish that you didn't receive any notifications.

They sent me notifications regarding the pending lawsuits, and although I disagree with them, I just had to let it go.
Stephanie M.
on 7/10/12 2:16 am
I couldn't help myself and responded to WendyBrum and copied and pasted Nana's response to her pointing out the misinformation she spouted...probably will get mommy buttoned by unowhoo and removed but it is on the unmoderated board for posterity.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

MARIA F.
on 7/10/12 2:16 pm - Athens, GA

Yeah some members seem to go wild with the mommy buttoning. I really don't care anymore. OH can moderate all they want. They're getting fewer and fewer hits, so the only ones they are hurting are theirselves. I'm on Facebook most of the time anyway like the others that have gotten tired of the moderation and **** so I don't come on OH that often anymore either.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active