For those that have been PM'ing me

MARIA F.
on 7/9/12 6:08 am - Athens, GA

I'll just put it out there like Bette has done. I can read your PM's but I can't respond since OH has me on moderation as well. Feel free to email me:

[email protected]

FormerlyFluffy.com

Bette B.
on 7/9/12 6:54 am
 I feel bad that there are people asking me questions and thinking I'm ignoring them because I don't answer. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

MARIA F.
on 7/9/12 1:35 pm - Athens, GA
On July 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM Pacific Time, Bette B. wrote:
 I feel bad that there are people asking me questions and thinking I'm ignoring them because I don't answer. 

Yeah that's why I decided to follow your lead and post about the moderation, I hate for those that have PM'ed me to think that I'm just blowing them off. :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

sfnativewm
on 7/9/12 7:08 am
This past year or so OH has really been losing at what use to be a great site.  People argued, disagreed, agreed, whatever and moderation was not used as a tool to control the board.    They either have new employees,  or the band makers are really in control. 

Whatever it is, you and Bette agree to disagree and are loved and POOF you are moderated.

OH needs to really review its policys as one of the biggest problem makers of this board for several years is now smelling like a rose!!  LOL go figure!!!

Sorry you are being moderated for your honest beliefs!!!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

MARIA F.
on 7/9/12 7:49 am - Athens, GA
On July 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM Pacific Time, sfnativewm wrote:
This past year or so OH has really been losing at what use to be a great site.  People argued, disagreed, agreed, whatever and moderation was not used as a tool to control the board.    They either have new employees,  or the band makers are really in control. 

Whatever it is, you and Bette agree to disagree and are loved and POOF you are moderated.

OH needs to really review its policys as one of the biggest problem makers of this board for several years is now smelling like a rose!!  LOL go figure!!!

Sorry you are being moderated for your honest beliefs!!!

Yeah the changes in OH are rather sad. There is so much potential for OH and I hate to see it go down hill the way it has lately. And the strange thing is............they put up a poll about a month ago wanting to know if ppl would want to PAY for OH! Seems to me it would have been to their advantage to put a poll up asking for suggestion as to how to improve OH. But that's just me.

Anyway...........feel free to email me. :-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

pineview01
on 7/9/12 10:25 am - Davison, MI
I had been gone for awhile.  I was suprised to hear about people being put on moderation.  Back when I was reading/posted lots.  We had some drag out fights on here and nobody was put on moderation.  We just took what we needed and left the rest.  I loved and lived on this site than.  It was recommended to me by the Doc at the Phyc eval.  I wonder if he is still doing that.  He wanted us to here it all from those that had been there done that.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active