4-1/2 YEARS OUT

Reneekitty
on 8/31/12 2:15 pm - CA

Its been a long time since I've had a fill (over 2 1/2 years) and I finally went to see my doctor and he gave me a fill of .3 which means I have 7.1cc's in my AP10 band.  I haven't had any problems that I don't take the credit for and am now on the path to get to goal.  I have been bascially maintaining my weight loss (about 60 lbs.) since 2010 and want to get to my personal goal of 160 lbs.  My doctor is really wants to help me get to where I should be and had demanded that I come back to see him in 2 months so that he can keep tracks of me.  My last appointment was January 2010 and I was supposed to come back and didn't because I thought I was at a good level, but I was just kidding myself as I wasn't losing weight (nor was I gaining any) and was getting comfortable. 

Now is a new day and I am going to get to goal.   Good luck everyone with your own journey.

vlp1968
on 9/1/12 12:23 am
Sounds like you have a good dr. I would go back like he is asking, follow up is important. You seem motitvated to start loosing again, that's great. You should be proud you were able to maintain your weight for a while. That is certainly the hurdle for me. I can loose weight, but keeping it off is another story. Been that way all my life for the most part. Good luck!
Most Active