Ideas for a tattoo

monymony
on 9/13/12 6:51 pm
Hi, I am considering a tattoo. I want to get something that isn't too big. Does anyone have any ideas? Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Bette B.
on 9/13/12 7:09 pm
 Mona - in this case, size DOESN'T matter. You can get any design done pretty much any size. Your tattoo should be meaningful to YOU, not to us. I've got 25 of them and they each mean something special to ME.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

whithark
on 9/14/12 5:16 am - Bristol, RI
I agree with Bette. I have 7 tattoos and each have a very specific, personal meaning. Honestly, I think if you are writing this post, you probably aren't ready to get one? It should come from the heart...YOUR heart. I always had a rule of once I thought of an idea for a tattoo, I'd make myself wait about a year before actually getting it. I have no regrets!

What are your passions, hobbies, interests...animals, astrology, nature, geneology, sports....I think deciding on a theme and then going from there is a good place to start.

Good luck!
Jaime 

monymony
on 9/14/12 6:25 am
I already have a design in mind. I wanted to know what others have to make mine unique. I am going to wait awhile before I get it done. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Bette B.
on 9/14/12 6:37 am
 Ah! So you already have your idea and you just want suggestions on how to get it done RIGHT! Better!

I am on the way out the door to go to work, but I will try to give you some nudges when I get home.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

bridget1970
on 9/14/12 11:55 am - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 08/28/17
I agree with you and Bette.  For example, I would love to get a portrait of my son and my father who passed away last year on my back.  They represent the two greatest loves of my life.  The only thing holding me back is the expense and I haven't researched who is experienced in tattoo portraits in my area.
Cindy S.
on 9/25/12 1:03 am - Sanford, MI
After I had my surgery 10 years ago, I felt the need to get one also.  Mine is on my ankle, toward the outside, and is a very colorful butterfly.  I chose this because I felt like I spread my wings and morphed into something beautiful after I lost weight.  Have never regretted my decision.  Good luck deciding on yours.  Cindy
Most Active