Commit To Be FIT (valentines Day Challenge)

prek-3
on 1/27/13 8:16 pm - Hollywood, FL
Hello everyone!
I would have posted earlier like yesterday but I was out of town., still am actually!

Anyway, it's Monday, so are you ready to recommit to Be FIT????? This will run through to Valentines Day! You decided from one week to the next how many minutes you are able to commit to for the week.

Look for a Wednesday post, and on Friday another post to actually turn in your in your minutes on Friday or Saturday.

1. How many minutes can you commit?
2. What will you be doing?

Have a GREAT week!
prek3

*** Only Suebee turned in her minutes from last week, maybe you didnt see my post? : (

I will be comitting to 570 minutes
i will be kick boxing, brisk walking, eliptical, trainer 2x a week & my NEW LOVE SPINNNING!!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU?????

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

giants21
on 1/28/13 5:15 am
Sorry I did not respond but I didn't make my committment of 60 min; but I would like to try again this week-same goal 60 min!
prek-3
on 1/29/13 2:03 am - Hollywood, FL
Hi giants!
It's okay, it's that accountability that matters, and you were being honest. It happens. : ) so I will have you down for 60.
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Member Services
on 1/28/13 11:20 pm - Irvine, CA

GREAT IDEA!    

Most Active