What are you eating today (Wednesday) or yesterday?

vlp1968
on 2/12/13 8:12 pm

Hi, Well, gave into the craving for pizza I've had all week. Good news is I only got a small personal pizza, although it was still a lot.  In the "old days" I would have ordered an extra large, ate it for a couple days and put any leftovers in the freezer.  At least it's done lol!  Today is a new day, an opportunity to make good choices. 

I am up for legs with my trainer.  I may go back this afternoon and do the treadmill.

Here's my plan for the day

B- Fiber one and yogurt

S- Protein shake

L- Lean burger and sweet potatoe

S- Berries and cheese

D- eggs and turkey bacon and asperagus

S- 1/4 cup of nuts, maybe

Going to try to do without the nuts tonight, I know it will reduce my overall fat and calorie intake.  Have a great day!

Kitty C
on 2/12/13 11:48 pm

Well, it's been 2 days w/ no after dinner snack and so far, so good.  I didn't miss it and I wasn't hungry.  Let's go day #3!

B-Greek yogurt w/ sliced strawberries and sliced almonds

S-Asst nuts

L-Poached chicken w/ bok choy and scallions, 3 bean salad

S-Asst nuts

D-Bean burger w/ LF cheddar, pickle (skin removed), sauteed spinach w/ snap peas

Water throughout the day.

vlp1968
on 2/13/13 12:01 am

That's great another night with no snack.  I am going to try to do that.  If I can just get myself to get ready for bed- brush teeth especially, maybe I won't miss the nuts.  You are doing great!

pineview01
on 2/13/13 7:44 am - Davison, MI

B - Protein Latte

S - 1/4 c. Ricotta bake

L- 1/2 hamburger patty

D - 1/4 c. Cottage cheese

S - Protein Shake

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active