What are you eating today (Thursday) or yesterday?

vlp1968
on 2/13/13 5:06 pm

Hello,

Did ok yesterday, but ate my nuts for an evening snack, plus 2 LF cheese sticks.  The end of the night has been a hard time for me, but am doing much better than a month or so ago.

Here's the plan:

B- Fiber one and yogurt

S- Protein shake

L- Chili

S- Wheat thins and cheese

D- Fish and squash

S- 1/4c nuts

Jean M.
on 2/13/13 8:42 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

What is the hardest thing for you at nighttime? Physical hunger? Head hunger? Habit?

My eating yesterday was:
B: protein latte
S: oatmeal w/ a strawberry, walnuts, & a dollop of Greek yogurt
S: cinnamon oatmeal breakfast cookie
L: leftover bean, veggy & sausage casserole
S: trail mix
D: shrimp burger, kale
S: chocolate Fiber One cereal (dry)

Exercise class: weights & resistance training.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

vlp1968
on 2/13/13 10:00 pm

Hi Jean-

Not really sure if it's head or true hunger.  I don't like to go to bed hungry, I think that's part of the reason I snack before bed.  I do fall asleep pretty quickly, so I should probably just learn to tolerate it.  Brush my teeth and get to bed lol.

Kitty C
on 2/14/13 3:28 am

Did A-OK last night again w/ no after dinner snack.  Am hoping this trend continues. 

B-Greek yogurt w/ cherries

S-Asst nuts

L-Chicken/lentil/spinach stew w/ unsalted crackers (4)

S-5 chocolate covered almonds

D-Turkey and chickpea meatloaf, spinach/bok choy/carrots sauteed in herb olive oil

Water throughout the day

Jean M.
on 2/14/13 8:08 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

I made your shrimp burgers for dinner a few days ago and they were awesome!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Kitty C
on 2/14/13 9:25 pm, edited 2/14/13 9:27 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed them Jean!  I make them for my family using panko but leave a little extra on the side for myself to make w/ a *little* bit of bread crumbs bc my band does not do well w/ panko.  If also think you will enjoy the Indian Spiced Chicken w/ Chickpeas and Spinach recipe.

Most Active