New doctor

Bellasarrah
on 9/5/13 6:21 am - NY

I go to a new bariatric doctor on the 24th and I am nervous.  I haven't had a fill in almost a year...I have gained weight I admit. I wish I can disconnect my brain from my stomach I know I am not hungry in my stomach but my brain says yes you are hungry so I eat and sometimes throw up. this isn't a good thing. I was wondering has anyone else out there gone a very long time without a fill and what happened. Any advice appreciated thank you 

annie0039
on 9/5/13 9:59 am

Bellasarrah NOT TO WORRY it happens all the time !! People get to where they don't need to go for a fill as often Or like yourself, fall off the wagon, gain a little and need to Restart NO WORRIES!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Hislady
on 9/5/13 12:50 pm - Vancouver, WA

Very common to not need a fill after you reach a certain level in your band. I went for over a year without one because what I had was working fine. Do try to get a handle on the throwing up because that just causes so many other problems. It may even take some counceling to find new ways to deal with the "head hunger". Good luck to you and keep hanging in there.

pineview01
on 9/6/13 2:52 pm - Davison, MI

If you are throwing up, are eating the right amount and taking small bits, it sounds like and UNfill may be needed.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active