gained weight

misty S.
on 12/3/13 12:56 am

Hi everyone i got the lapband feb 2007 and lost 100lb but have yo yo up and down since i know its not my bands fault its mine,  I am going to get back on that band wagon and try to eat healthier and get some of this weight off i go up and down with my weight all the time i know i proubley need a fill but want some weight off first i know that sounds wierd but i feel guilty when i go to the doctor and they are wow you gained alot of weight,

QoftheU
on 12/5/13 12:02 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13
Hi - sorry for your troubles. Very frustrating I'm sure, and as a lap-band failed patient getting a revision in about 10 days, all I can say is, try hard - I never got fills to work for me... EVER.
One point tho - it's almost impossible to read your post as it's all once sentence. It might be beneficial if you broke your posts up into multiple sentences. You might get more responses that way.
Good Luck!
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/13 5:58 pm

If you could never get decent restriction then you are not a lap band failed patient, you  are a failed lap band patient.  There is a difference.  One says you failed and you didn't. The other says the band failed and it did.

If we could do this without restriction, we would have.  Right?  ;o)

QoftheU
on 12/6/13 1:00 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13
Exactly!!! I said that to my band doctor, "If I could do this "diet", I would have done it BEFORE the band." It's not a helpful tool - and I was totally sold on it. ****** me off for sure!

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

Most Active