Vicki Browning "Insurance Guru"

Hislady
on 12/8/13 3:17 am - Vancouver, WA

I don't know how many of you remember Vicki she was here for quite a long time and helped with insurance issues. She is very ill as is her husband, if no one remembers her I won't bother posting in the future but she can use all the prayer she can get too. You loved Lisa back to life maybe you can help her too, she is a wonderful lady. So in future I'll only post if I get some responses to this post.

kathkeb
on 12/8/13 5:05 am

I will be praying for Vicki and her husband.  

Kath

Susans_journey
on 12/8/13 5:14 am

Yes, I remember Vickie.  We will keep her in our prayers.  Keep us posted.  Thanks.

grannymedic1
on 12/8/13 9:28 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

I am praying.

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Jean M.
on 12/8/13 11:34 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

I remember Vicki very well. She's a real sweetheart and never complained, despite the many health issues that she and her husband have suffered. I'll be praying for them both. Thanks for letting us know.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Karen R.
on 12/9/13 7:39 am - Peoria, AZ

I'll be praying for her as well as Lisa. I do remember her. What are their health problems if I may ask?

Karen

Jean M.
on 12/10/13 1:28 am
Revision on 08/16/12

Hislady is probably better informed than I am at this point, but I do know that VIcki had surgery because of a ruptured colon (don't know what caused that) which had to be done in 2 procedures because she was in such unstable condition. The surgeon removed her colon, did a colostomy and place a G-tube for nutrition. She came through that OK. Her husband is hospitalized with kidney failure and has had a leg amputated (may not be related to the kidney problem). So their family is going through a terrible situation and need all the prayers they can get.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/13 6:24 pm
On December 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM Pacific Time, Hislady wrote:

I don't know how many of you remember Vicki she was here for quite a long time and helped with insurance issues. She is very ill as is her husband, if no one remembers her I won't bother posting in the future but she can use all the prayer she can get too. You loved Lisa back to life maybe you can help her too, she is a wonderful lady. So in future I'll only post if I get some responses to this post.

I have nothing but fond memories of Vicki.  I'm sad and angry.

Karen R.
on 12/10/13 5:18 am - Peoria, AZ

Thank you Jean

I am so sorry for their health problems. I suspect her husband has diabetes kidney problems and amputation of a limb can go hand and hand. That is never good news. I will keep them on my list to the Lord as well as every one of you.

Merry Christmas

Karen

Most Active