Lisa and Vicki

vlp1968
on 12/20/13 4:58 am

Hi, I don't know either of these ladies, but have been following their stories here.  I am wondering how they are doing.  My prayers are with them!

Hislady
on 12/20/13 10:24 am - Vancouver, WA

The good news is Lisa continues to improve and has been moved to a regular room while they are looking for the right rehab to put her in while she gets back to top shape. She still has a huge wound on her stomach that has to heal from the inside out and will need wound care every 3 days. Other than that she is in great spirits and doing very well, praise the Lord!

The bad news is Vicki is still non responsive altho she does seem to follow the nurses with her eyes as they move around the room. She is not speaking even tho she is breathing mostly on her own now, still has the vent but isn't using it much at all. Even the docs don't understand why she isn't responding but they are still working at getting her to come around. They have asked friends to come and visit to see if that will get her going. The family still has hope and aren't giving up on her, they ask for prayer, prayer and more prayer!

It's so nice that so many people are interested in these wonderful ladies even when you don't know them! Thank you for asking about them. 

vlp1968
on 12/20/13 10:04 pm

Thanks so much for the update.  Glad to hear Lisa is doing so much better and sorry to hear Vicki is still struggling so much.

Most Active