Kate-True Brit has left us

Ms Shell
on 6/17/15 3:17 pm - Hawthorne, CA

OMG I'm so distraught about this.  I remember Kate when I first came to OH searching for "answers" to my questions about the band like in 2006.  Wow a true loss to the community.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Hislady
on 6/17/15 5:29 pm - Vancouver, WA

I still can't believe it and I still look for her posts! It is indeed devastating and so unneccesary, if she had just gone to the hospital or called paramedics she probably could have been saved. She will truly be missed by so many people. There is a memorial page and address on the main forum if you would like to write something. She was a wonderful lady!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/15 7:19 am - NY

My heart is heavy by this news.  I adored Kate and missed seeing her posts.  I had strange feeling to come to this board today.  I have not been here in years.  Now I know why.  My thoughts and prayers are with the family. 

Hislady
on 6/21/15 3:37 pm - Vancouver, WA

Yes the new people will never know what they are missing. She was always level headed and kind even when telling someone they were nuts! She did it so nicely you did realize what happened.lol  I'll never forget her!!!

Most Active