List of medications that cannot be crushed or chewed

Rick Bedard
on 5/19/06 3:01 pm - League City, TX
I downloaded a list of "Oral Dosage Forms That Should Not Be Crushed or Chewed" from a medication online reference site I subscribe to (Facts & Comparisons 4.0). I downloaded the webpage to an Adobe Acrobat file (PDF) and it is 10 pages long and the PDF is 240KB. I know it's a big issue for WLS since many of us are in stages where we can only take tablets if they are crushed or chewed. I left all copyright and credit details in the list so I don't think I would get into trouble sharing this list if anyone is interested. Of course I cannot attach the file to messages here but if anyone is interested in it just email me and I'll be glad to email it to you. Rick
Dx E
on 5/19/06 3:13 pm - Northern, MS
Rick, Great Idea! But I also found a "freebie version" That's an HTML file online, at-- http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altproducts/drugguide/ab2page.cfm?vbcid=6644&vid=1103 It's not as comprehensive, but it's a start... The "What not to Crush" facts Are something I haven't seen shared on OH before, And it's one that should be useful to many! Thanks for having the idea and passing this on! Best Wishes- Dx
Rick Bedard
on 5/19/06 3:23 pm - League City, TX
Thanks! The list doesn't look quite as long but looks very similar. It might even have the same base source since it looks so much alike.
Dx E
on 5/19/06 3:29 pm - Northern, MS
Rick, Super Happy to have your expertise on the Board! A couple of the guys here are "insurance types," So now, Between you and "Breath Easier," All we're missing is a Nutritionist and a Psychologist And we're set! Best Wishes- Dx
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 5/19/06 7:25 pm - Japan
Hello Rick, Thanks for the warning on that. Had a drug question: Alcohal is supposedly much harder on the liver after an RNY, do you know if any medications that raise liver enzymes or have potential for liver damage would also be more dangerous for the liver after RNY? (or perhaps during rapid weight loss one year post-op, when the liver is processing all of that fat?) Kind Regards, Dave
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/06 10:50 pm
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 5/19/06 11:17 pm - Japan
Dear Paul, Thanks for those! Now that you mention it, a semi-alcoholic friend of mine is taking Milk Thistle to protect his liver. But that's the first I've heard about turmeric. My enzymes don't appear to be up, but I know there are some medicines that can elevate them. Okay, Milk Thistle and Turmeric every time I pop something dangerous into my mouth. Best Regards, Dave
Rick Bedard
on 5/20/06 1:49 am - League City, TX
Hey - your image changed drasitcally since I opened this message thread! That's really impressive! I read the reply about milk thistle too and what he said is true, my resource says it "inhibits phase I and phase II enzymes and inactivates cytochromes P-450 3A4 and 2C9. Silybin is a potent selective inhibitor of the enzyme UGT1A1. The clinical relevance of these interactions is not well defined because of the absence of carefully controlled clinical studies" Many medications are metabolized by cytochrome P-450 so it could affect dosing on other drugs if you decide to take it regularly. The following are the adverse reactions noted for milk thistle: Adverse Reactions: The most common reactions after oral ingestion of milk thistle include brief disturbances of GI function (eg, abdominal bloating, abdominal fullness or pain, anorexia, changes in bowel habits, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea). Other reported adverse reactions include headache, skin reactions (eg, eczema, pruritus, rash, urticaria), neuropsychological events (eg, asthenia, insomnia, malaise), arthralgia, rhinoconjunctivitis, impotence, and anaphylaxis. For most clinical trials reporting adverse reactions, incidence was approximately equal in milk thistle and control groups. The main common drug that comes to mind that can harm your liver, especially with alcohol is Tylenol. So many don't know about the dangers and since it s OTC there are many instances of problems because many feel if something is over the counter it won't hurt you. The maximum any adult should take per day is 4gm. It sould be easier to enter all the medications you take and create a report telling you which could cause liver problems because the list of drugs that can is very long. I'll try to paste the list of drugs known to increase liver enzymes here but it may be too long to include them all. ? A/T/S® ? Abacavir ? Abacavir; Lamivudine, 3TC ? Abacavir; Lamivudine, 3TC; Zidovudine, ZDV ? Abarelix ? Abelcet® ? Abraxane? ? Acarbose ? Accolate® ? Accupril® ? Accuretic® ? Accutane® ? Aceon® ? Acephen® ? Aceta® ? Acetaminophen ? Acetaminophen; Aspirin, ASA; Caffeine ? Acetaminophen; Butalbital ? Acetaminophen; Butalbital; Caffeine ? Acetaminophen; Codeine ? Acetaminophen; Dichloralphenazone; Isometheptene ? Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone ? Acetaminophen; Oxycodone ? Acetaminophen; Propoxyphene ? Acetaminophen; Pseudoephedrine ? Acetaminophen; Tramadol ? Acetocot? ? AcipHex® ? Acitretin ? Actamin® ? Actimmune® ? Activella® ? Actoplus Met ? Actos? ? Acular LS? ? Acular® ? Acuprin® 81 ? Acyclovir ? Aczone? ? Adefovir ? Adoxa Pak ? Adoxa® ? Adprin® B ? Advair Diskus® ? Advate® ? Advicor? ? Advil® ? Advil® Childrens ? Advil® Cold and Sinus ? Advil® Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels® ? Advil® Flu and Body Ache ? Advil® Junior Strength ? Advil® Liqui-Gels® ? Advil® Migraine ? Aflaxen? ? Aggrenox? ? Agrylin® ? Akne Mycin® ? Akne-Mycin® ? Albendazole ? Albenza® ? Aldesleukin, IL-2 ? Aldomet® ? Alefacept ? Alesse®-21 ? Alesse®-28 ? Aleve® ? Aleve® Caplet ? Aleve® Cold & Sinus ? Aleve® Cold and Sinus ? Aleve® Sinus & Headache ? Alimta® ? Alka-Seltzer Plus® Cold & Sinus Liqui-Gels® ? Alkeran® ? All Day Cold & Sinus® ? Allerest® No Drowsiness ? Allopurinol ? Alluna? Sleep ? Aloprim? ? Alora® ? Alosetron ? Alphanate® ? Alprazolam ? Alprazolam Intensol? ? Alti? ? Altinac? ? Altocor? ? Altoprev? ? Amantadine ? Amaryl® ? AmBisome® ? Amcort® ? Amen® ? Americet? ? Amevive® ? Amficot? ? Amidrine® ? Amigesic? ? Amiodarone ? Amlodipine ? Amlodipine; Atorvastatin ? Amlodipine; Benazepril ? Amnesteem? ? Amoclan ? Amoxicillin ? Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Lansoprazole ? Amoxicillin; Clavulanate ? Amoxicillin; Clavulanic Acid ? Amoxicot? ? Amoxil® ? Amphocin® ? Amphotec® ? Amphotericin B ? Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations ? Ampicillin ? Ampicillin; Sulbactam ? Amrinone? ? Anacin® AF ? Anacin®-3 Maximum Strength ? Anagrelide ? Anaprox® ? Anaprox® DS ? Anastrozole ? Ancobon® ? Andro-L.A.® ? Androderm® ? AndroGel® ? Android® ? Anexsia® ? Anidulafungin ? Anolor® 300 ? Ansaid® ? Antabuse® ? Antara? ? Antihemophilic Factor, AHF, Factor VIII ? Anzemet® ? Apacet® ? Apra® ? Apra® Cherry ? Apra® Grape ? Aprepitant ? Apri? ? Aptivus® ? Aranelle? ? Arava® ? Arcet? ? Ardeparin ? Argatroban ? Argesic? SA ? Arimidex® ? Aristo-Pak® ? Aristocort® ? Aristocort® A ? Aristocort® Forte ? Aristocort® HP ? Aristospan ? Aristospan® ? Arixtra? ? Aromasin® ? Arsenic Trioxide ? Arthrotec® ? Asacol® ? Ascriptin® Enteric ? Aspergum® Orginal ? Aspir-Low® ? Aspir-trin® ? Aspirin, ASA ? Aspirin, ASA; Caffeine; Dihydrocodeine ? Aspirin, ASA; Dipyridamole ? Aspirin, ASA; Oxycodone ? Aspirin, ASA; Pravastatin ? Aspirtab® ? Atabrine® ? Atacand® ? Atacand® HCT ? Atamet® ? Atazanavir ? Atenolol ? Atenolol; Chlorthalidone ? Atomoxetine ? Atorvastatin ? Atovaquone ? Atovaquone; Proguanil ? Atridox? ? Attenace® ? Augmentin XR® ? Augmentin® ? Augmentin® ES ? Avalide® ? Avandamet? ? Avandaryl? ? Avandia® ? Avapro® ? Avelox® ? Avelox® I.V. ? Aviane?-28 ? Avita? ? Avonex® ? Axid® ? Axid® AR ? Axocet® ? Aygestin® ? Azactam® ? Azmacort® ? Azo Dine ? Azo-Gesic® ? Azo-Septic® ? Azo-Standard® ? Aztreonam ? Azulfidine® ? Azulfidine® En-Tabs® ? BAC? ? Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Live, BCG ? Baclofen ? Bacter Aid? DS ? Bactramycin® ? Bactrim? ? Bactrim? DS ? Bactrim? SS ? Balacet 325? ? Balsalazide ? Bancap HC® ? Baraclude? ? Baridium® ? Baycol? ? Bayer® Adult Low Strength Enteric Coated Aspirin ? Bayer® Aspirin ? Bayer® Children Aspirin ? Bayer® Childrens Aspirin ? Bayer® Extra Strength ? Bayer® Low Strength ? Bayer® Migraine Pain ? Bayer® Plus ? Bayer® Select Backache Pain Formula ? Bayer® Select Decongestant ? Bayer® Select Sinus Pain Formula ? Bayer® Therapy ? Bayer® Womens ? Bel Tabs® ? Bel-Phen-Ergot S® ? Belladonna Alkaloids; Ergotamine; Phenobarbital ? Bellamine S® ? Bellamine® ? Bellaspas? ? Bellergal-S® ? Benazepril ? Benazepril; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Bendroflumethiazide; Nadolol ? Benicar HCT? ? Benicar? ? Betapace AF? ? Betapace® ? Betaseron® ? Betimol® ? Bexarotene ? Bextra® ? Biaxin® ? Biaxin® XL ? Bicalutamide ? Bicillin® C-R ? Bicillin® C-R 900/300 ? Bicillin® C-R 900/300 Pediatric ? BiCNU® ? Biltricide® ? Bimatoprost ? Bio-Tab? ? Bioclate® ? Bismuth Subsalicylate; Metronidazole; Tetracycline ? Bisoprolol ? Bisoprolol; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Black Cohosh, Cimicifuga racemosa ? Blocadren® ? Boniva® ? Bortezomib ? Bosentan ? Brevicon® ? Brodspec? ? Bromfenac ? Bucet? ? Bupap? ? Busulfan ? Busulfex® ? C M T? Tablets ? Caduet® ? Calan® ? Calan® SR ? Camila? ? Camptosar® ? Canasa® ? Cancidas® ? Candesartan ? Candesartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Cap-Profen® ? Capecitabine ? Capital® and Codeine ? Capital® with Codeine ? Capozide® ? Captopril; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Carbamazepine ? Carbatrol® ? Carbenicillin ? Carbidopa; Levodopa ? Carbidopa; Levodopa; Entacapone ? Carboplatin ? Carboplatin ? Cardizem® ? Cardizem® CD ? Cardizem® LA ? Cardizem® Lyo-Ject ? Cardizem® SR ? Carimune? ? Carimune? NF ? Carmustine, BCNU ? Cartia® XT ? Carvedilol ? Casodex® ? Caspofungin ? Cataflam® ? CeeNU® ? Cefdinir ? Cefditoren ? Cefepime ? Cefixime ? Cefizox® ? Cefobid® ? Cefoperazone ? Cefoxitin ? Cefprozil ? Ceftazidime ? Ceftin® ? Ceftizoxime ? Cefuroxime ? Cefzil® ? Celebrex® ? Celecoxib ? CellCept® ? Cenestin? ? Cenestin® ? Cepacol® Sore Throat Multi Symptom ? Cephadyn? ? Cephradine ? Ceptaz® ? Cerebyx® ? Cerivastatin ? Cesia? ? Ceta-Plus? ? Cetirizine ? Cetirizine; Pseudoephedrine ? Chibroxin® ? Children's Silapap® ? Childrens Advil® ? Childrens Advil® Cold ? Childrens Motrin® ? Childrens Motrin® Chewable Tablets ? Childrens Motrin® Cold ? Childrens Motrin® Dye-Free Suspension ? Childrens Motrin® Suspension ? Childrens Tylenol® ? Childrens Tylenol® Sinus ? Childrens Tylenol® Suspension ? Chlorzoxazone ? Cholestin? ? Choline Salicylate ? Choline Salicylate; Magnesium Salicylate ? Cilostazol ? Cimetidine ? Cinalog? ? Cinalone® ? Cinolar? ? Cisplatin ? Claravis® ? Claravis® ? Clarinex® ? Clarinex® RediTabs ? Clarinex-D® ? Clarinex-D® 12 Hour ? Clarithromycin ? Climara Pro® ? Climara® ? Clinacort? ? Clinagen® LA ? Clinalog? ? Clinoril® ? Clofazimine ? Clomid Tablets ? Clomiphene ? Clopidogrel ? Clozapine ? Clozaril® ? Co-Gesic® ? Cod Liver Oil ? Cognex® ? Colazal® ? Combination 5W? ? CombiPatch® ? Combivir® ? Combunox? ? ComfortPak? ? Comtrex® Sore Throat Relief ? Conacetol® ? Concerta? ? Conjugated Estrogens ? Conjugated Estrogens; Medroxyprogesterone ? Contac® Sinus ? Cordarone® ? Coreg? ? Corgard® ? Cortilone? ? Cortinide? ? Corzide® ? Cosmegen® ? Coumadin® ? Covera-HS® ? Cozaar® ? Crestor® ? Crinone® ? Cryselle? ? Cubicin? ? Cyclessa® Triphasic ? Cyclophosphamide ? Cyclophosphamide ? Cyclosporine ? Cylert® ? Cymbalta® ? Cyproheptadine ? Cytarabine, ARA-C ? Cytosar-U® ? Cytovene® ? Cytoxan® ? Dactinomycin, Actinomycin D ? Dalteparin ? Danazol ? Danocrine® ? Dantrium® ? Dantrolene ? Dapsone ? Daptomycin ? Darvocet A500? ? Darvocet A500® ? Darvocet-N® ? Darvocet-N® 100 ? Darvocet-N® 50 ? Darvon® ? Darvon-N® ? Darvon-N® 100 ? Daypro ALTA? ? Daypro® ? Daytrana® ? DDAVP® ? DDAVP® Nasal Solution ? DDAVP® Nasal Spray ? Deca-Durabolin® ? Declomycin® ? Deferasirox ? Delavirdine ? Delestrogen® ? Delta Tritex? ? Demeclocycline ? Demulen® 1/35 ? Demulen® 1/50 ? Denileukin Diftitox ? Depacon? ? Depade® ? Depakene® ? Depakote® ? Depakote® ER ? Depandrate? ? Depestrate? ? DepGynogen® ? Depo-Estradiol® ? Depo-Provera® ? Depo-Provera® CI ? Depo-subQ Provera 104? ? Depo-Testosterone® ? Depogen® ? Desenex Max® ? Desloratadine ? Desloratadine; Pseudoephedrine ? Desmopressin ? Desogen® ? Dexmedetomidine ? Di-Phen? ? Diclofenac ? Diclofenac; Misoprostol ? Dicloxacillin ? Didanosine, ddI ? Diethylstilbestrol, DES ? Diflucan® ? Diflunisal ? Dilacor XR® ? Dilantin® ? Dilantin® Infatabs® ? Diltia® XT ? Diltiazem ? Diltiazem; Enalapril ? Diovan HCT® ? Diovan® ? Dipentum® ? Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, DTaP; Hepatitis B Vaccine, Recombinant; Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, IPV ? Dipyridamole ? Disalcid® ? DisperMox? ? Disulfiram ? Doans® ? Doans® Pills Extra Strength ? Docetaxel ? Dofetilide ? Dolagesic? ? Dolasetron ? Dolgic® ? Dolgic® LQ ? Dolgic® Plus ? Dolobid® ? Dolono® ? Dolono® Infant ? Dolorex? Forte ? Doryx® ? Doxal? ? Doxy? ? Doxycycline ? Dristan® Cold Non-Drowsy ? Dristan® Sinus ? Drospirenone; Estradiol ? Drospirenone; Ethinyl Estradiol ? Duloxetine ? Duocet? ? Duract? ? Duradrin? ? Dynacin® ? Dynapen® ? E-Mycin® ? E.E.S.® ? Easprin® ? Ecotrin® ? Ecotrin® Maximum Strength ? Ed-APAP® ? Efalizumab ? Efavirenz ? Effexor® ? Effexor® XR ? Elixsure? Fever/Pain ? Elixsure? IB ? Elmiron® ? Eloxatin? ? Elspar® ? Emcin Clear ? Emcyt® ? Emend® ? Emgel® ? Empirin® ? Emtet? ? Emtricitabine ? Emtricitabine; Tenofovir ? Emtriva? ? Enalapril; Felodipine ? Enalapril; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Enbrel® ? Enbrel® Solution ? Endocet® ? Endodan® ? Endolor® ? Enfuvirtide ? Enjuvia? ? Enoxaparin ? Enpresse? 28 ? Entecavir ? Entercote® ? Eperbel-S ? Ephedra, Ma Huang ? Epitol® ? Epivir® ? Epivir®-HBV? ? Eplerenone ? Eprosartan ? Eprosartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Epzicom? ? Equate® Childrens Ibuprofen Cold ? Equate® Ibuprofen Cold and Sinus ? Equate® Pain Reliever ? Equate® Sinus Relief Non-Drowsy ? Equetro? ? Eraxis? ? Erlotinib ? Errin? ? Ertapenem ? Ery Pads? ? Ery-Tab® ? ERYC® ? Erycette® ? EryDerm® ? Erygel® ? Erymax® ? EryPed® ? Erythra-Derm® ? Erythrocin® ? Erythromycin ? Erythromycin ? Esclim® ? Esgic Plus® ? Esgic® ? Esomeprazole ? Essian? ? Essian? H.S. ? Esterified Estrogens ? Esterified Estrogens; Methyltestosterone ? Estinyl® ? Estra AQ? ? Estra Val? ? Estra-D? ? Estrace ? Estrace® ? Estraderm® ? Estradiol ? Estradiol Cypionate; Medroxyprogesterone ? Estradiol; Levonorgestrel ? Estradiol; Norethindrone ? Estradiol; Norgestimate ? Estragyn 5® ? Estragyn LA 5® ? Estramustine ? Estrasorb? ? Estratab® ? Estrate? LA ? Estratest HS® ? Estratest® ? Estring® ? Estro-A? ? Estro-Span? ? EstroGel® ? Estrone ? Estropipate ? Estrostep® Fe ? Etanercept ? Ethanol ? Ethinyl Estradiol ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Desogestrel ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Ethynodiol Diacetate ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Etonogestrel ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Levonorgestrel ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Norelgestromin ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Norethindrone ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Norethindrone Acetate ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Norgestimate ? Ethinyl Estradiol; Norgestrel ? Ethionamide ? Ethmozine® ? Ethosuximide ? Ethotoin ? Etodolac ? Eulexin® ? Ex-Pain® ? Excedrin® ? Excedrin® Migraine ? Excedrin® Sinus ? Exemestane ? Exjade® ? Extra Strength Bayer® ? Ezetimibe ? Ezetimibe; Simvastatin ? Ezol? ? Factive® ? Famciclovir ? Famvir® ? Fareston® ? Fasigyn® ? Fazaclo? ? Felbamate ? Felbatol? ? Feldene® ? Femara® ? Femhrt? ? femhrt? 1/5 ? Femhrt® Low Dose ? FemPatch® ? Femring? ? Femtrace? ? Fenofibrate ? Fenoprofen ? Feverall® ? Fioricet® ? First? - Progesterone MC 10 ? First? - Progesterone MC 5 ? First?-Progesterone VGS 100 ? First?-Progesterone VGS 200 ? First?-Progesterone VGS 50 ? First® - Testosterone ? First® Testosterone MC ? Flebogamma® ? Floxin® ? Floxuridine ? Fluconazole ? Flucytosine ? Fludara® ? Fludarabine ? Fluoxetine; Olanzapine ? Flurbiprofen ? Flutamide ? Flutex? ? Fluticasone; Salmeterol ? Fluvastatin ? Fluvoxamine ? Fomivirsen ? Fondaparinux ? Forane® ? Fortaz® ? Fortovase® ? Fosamprenavir ? Fosinopril; Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ ? Fosphenytoin ? Fragmin® ? FUDR® ? Fulvicin® P/G ? Fulvicin® U/F ? Fungizone® ? Furadantin® ? Fuzeon® ? GamaSTAN? ? Gamimune® N ? Gammagard ? Gammagard® S/D ? Gammar®-P IV ? Gamunex® ? Ganciclovir ? Gantrisin® Pediatric ? Gefitinib ? Gemcitabine ? Gemifloxacin ? Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin ? Gemzar® ? Genaced® ? Genacote® ? Genapap® ? Genapap® Extra Strength ? Genapap® Sinus ? Genebs® ? Gengraf? ? Gennin® FC ? Genora® 1/35 ? Genora® 1/50 ? Genpril® ? Genprin® ? Geocillin® ? Geone? ? Gesterone? ? Gestrin? ? Gleevec® ? Gliadel® ? Glimepiride ? Glimepiride; Rosiglitazone ? Goodys® Extra Strength ? Goodys® Headache Powders ? Granisetron ? Grifulvin® V ? Gris-Peg® ? Grisactin® ? Griseofulvin ? Gynodiol® ? Gynogen LA® ? Halfan® ? Halfprin® ? Halofantrine ? Haltran® ? Helidac® ? Helixate® FS ? Hemochron? ? Hemofil® M ? Hep-Lock® ? Hep-Lock® U/P ? Heparin ? Heparin ? HepFlush®-10 ? Hepsera® ? Hivid® ? Humate-P® ? Hy-Phen® ? Hyate C® ? Hycamtin® ? Hycet? ? Hydrocet® ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Irbesartan ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Lisinopril ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Lisinopril ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Losartan ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Metoprolol ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Moexipril ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Olmesartan ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Quinapril ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Telmisartan ? Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Valsartan ? Hydrocodone; Ibuprofen ? Hydrogesic? ? Hyzaar® ? I.D.A.® ? IB Pro? ? Ibandronate ? Ibren? ? IBU® ? IBU-200® ? IBU-4? ? IBU-6? ? IBU-8? ? Ibu-Drops® ? IBU-TAB® ? Ibuprofen ? Ibuprofen, Jr.® ? Ibuprofen; Oxycodone ? Ibuprofen; Pseudoephedrine ? Idamycin PFS® ? Idamycin® ? Idarubicin ? Ifex® ? Ifex® Mesnex® ? Ifosfamide ? Ilomedin® ? Iloprost ? Ilosone® ? Ilotycin® ? Imatinib, STI-571 ? Immune Globulin IV, IVIG, IGIV ? Inamrinone ? Increlex? ? Indocin® ? Indocin® SR ? Indomethacin ? Infant Tylenol® Cold Concentrated Drops ? Infant Tylenol® Concentrated Drops ? Infantaire® ? Infants Motrin® ? Infants Motrin® Dye-Free Drops ? Infants Tylenol® ? Infliximab ? Innohep® ? Inocor® ? Inspra? ? Interferon Alfa-2a ? Interferon Alfa-2b ? Interferon Alfa-n1 ? Interferon Beta-1a ? Interferon Beta-1b ? Interferon Gamma-1b ? Intron® A ? Intron® A Multidose Pen ? Invanz® ? Invirase® ? Iplex? ? Iprin? Cold & Sinus ? Irbesartan ? Iressa® ? Irinotecan ? Iron Sucrose ? Isocarboxazid ? Isoflurane ? Isoniazid, INH ? Isoniazid, INH ? Isoptin® ? Isoptin® SR ? Isotretinoin ? Istalol? ? Itraconazole ? Iveegam® ? Iveegam® EN ? Ivermectin ? Jantoven? ? Jenest®-28 ? Jolivette? ? Junel? 1.5/30 ? Junel? 1/20 ? Junel? Fe 1.5/30 ? Junel? Fe 1/20 ? Junior Strength Tylenol® ? Kaletra® ? Kariva? ? Kava Kava, Piper methysticum ? Kavatrol® ? Kefurox® ? Kelnor? 1/35 ? Kenalog® ? Kenalog® in Orabase® ? Ketek? ? Ketoconazole ? Ketoprofen ? Ketorolac ? Koate®-DVI ? Kogenate® ? Kogenate® FS ? Kuric? ? Kytril® ? L-Asparaginase ? Labetalol ? Labetalol ? Lamisil® ? Lamisil® AT ? Lamisil® AT Athletes Foot ? Lamisil® AT Jock Itch ? Lamivudine, 3TC ? Lamivudine, 3TC; Zidovudine, ZDV ? Lamprene® ? Lansoprazole ? Lansoprazole; Naproxen ? Lariam® ? Larodopa® ? Leena? ? Leflunomide ? Lescol® ? Lescol® XL ? Lessina?-28 ? Letrozole ? Leukine® ? Levlen® ? Levlite? ? Levodopa ? Levonorgestrel ? Levora® ? Lexiva? ? Lexxel® ? Lincocin® ? Lincoject? ? Lincomycin ? Linezolid ? Lioresal® ? Lioresal® Intrathecal ? Lipitor® ? Liquiprin® ? Litecoat® Aspirin ? Lo/Ovral® ? Lodine® ? Lodine® XL ? Loestrin® 1.5/30 ? Loestrin® 21 ? Loestrin® 21 1.5/30 ? Loestrin® 21 1/20 ? Loestrin® 24 Fe ? Loestrin® Fe ? Loestrin® Fe 1.5/30 ? Loestrin® Fe 1/20 ? Lofibra? ? Lomustine, CCNU ? Lopap® ? Lopinavir; Ritonavir ? Lopressor® ? Lopressor® HCT ? Lorabid® ? Loracarbef ? Lorcet® ? Lorcet® Plus ? Lorcet®-HD ? Lorelco® ? Lortab® ? Losartan ? Lotensin HCT® ? Lotensin® ? Lotrel® ? Lotronex? ? Lovastatin ? Lovastatin; Niacin ? Lovenox® ? Low-Ogestrel® ? Lumigan? ? Luminal ? Luminal® ? Lunelle® ? Lutera? ? Lutropin alfa ? Luveris® ? Luvox® ? Lyophilized Cytoxan® ? M Dopa? ? Macrobid® ? Macrodantin® ? Magnesium Salicylate ? Malarone® ? Malarone® Pediatric ? Mapap® ? Mapap® Junior Strength ? Mapap® Sinus ? Mardol® ? Margesic® ? Margesic-H? ? Marplan® ? Marten-Tab? ? Masalate® ? Masophen® ? Matulane® ? Maxidone? ? Maxipime® ? Mebaral® ? Mebendazole ? Mecasermin rinfabate ? Mecasermin, Recombinant, rh-IGF-1 ? Meclofenamate, Mefenamic Acid ? Medigesic® ? Mediproxen® ? Medroxyprogesterone ? Mefloquine ? Mefoxin® ? Megace® ? Megace® ES ? Megestrol ? Meloxicam ? Melphalan ? Menadol® ? Menaval® ? Menest® ? Menopur® ? Menostar? ? Menotropins ? Mephobarbital ? Mepron® ? Meridia® ? Meropenem ? Merrem® ? Mesalamine, 5-ASA ? Mestranol; Norethindrone ? Metadate® CD ? Metadate® ER ? Metaxalone ? Metformin; Pioglitazone ? Metformin; Rosiglitazone ? Methimazole ? Methitest? ? Methotrexate ? Methyldopa ? Methylin® ? Methylin® Chewable ? Methylphenidate ? Methyltestosterone ? Metolazone ? Metoprolol ? Mevacor® ? Mexiletine ? Mexitil® ? Mezlocillin ? Micafungin ? Micardis® ? Micardis® HCT ? Microgestin® 1.5/30 ? Microgestin® 1/20 ? Microgestin® Fe 1.5/30 ? Microgestin® Fe 1/20 ? Midol® Cramps and Body Aches Formula ? Midrin® ? Mifeprex? ? Mifepristone, RU-486 ? Migquin? ? Migratine? ? Migrazone? ? Migrin-A ? Milrinone ? Minirin® ? Minitabs® ? Minocin® ? Minocycline ? Mintezol® ? Mircette ? Mircette? ? Mirena® ? Mirtazapine ? Mithracin® ? Mitoxantrone ? Mobic® ? Modafinil ? Modicon® ? Moexipril ? Momentum® ? Momoject® ? Monarc M® ? Monoclate-P® ? Monodox ? Monodox® ? Monoject® ? MonoNessa? ? Monopril-HCT® ? Montelukast ? Moricizine ? Motrin® ? Motrin® Childrens ? Motrin® Cold and Flu ? Motrin® Cold Childrens ? Motrin® IB ? Motrin® Junior Strength ? Motrin® Migraine ? Motrin® Migraine Pain ? Motrin® Sinus/Headache ? Moxifloxacin ? Moxilin? ? MST 600® ? My-E® ? Mycamine? ? Mycobutin® ? Mycophenolate ? Myfortic® ? Mykrox® ? Myleran® ? Mylotarg® ? Myrac? ? Mysoline® ? Nabumetone ? Nadolol ? Nafcillin ? Nalfon® ? Nallpen® ? Naltrexone ? Nandrocot? ? Nandrolone Decanoate ? Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel ? Naprelan® 375 ? Naprelan® 500 ? Naprosyn® ? Naproxen ? Naproxen; Pseudoephedrine ? Nardil® ? Nasacort® ? Nasacort® AQ ? Nasacort® HFA ? Navelbine® ? Necon? 7/7/7 ? Necon® 0.5/35 ? Necon® 1/35 ? Necon® 1/50 ? Necon® 10/11 ? Nefazodone ? Nelarabine ? Nelfinavir ? Neopap® Supprettes ? Neoral® ? Neosar® ? Neutrexin® ? Nevirapine ? Nexium® ? Niacin, Niacinamide ? Niacin-250 T.D. ? Niacin-50 ? Niacin-500 T.D. ? Niacinamide-500 ? Niacor® ? Niaspan® ? Nico-400® ? Nicobid® Tempules ? Nicolar® ? Nicotinex® ? Nilandron? ? Nilutamide ? Nimodipine ? Nimotop® ? Nipent® ? Niravam? ? Nisoldipine ? Nitrofurantoin ? Nizatidine ? Nizoral Shampoo ? Nizoral® ? Nizoral® A-D ? Nolvadex® ? Nonbac? ? Nor-QD® ? Nora-BE? ? Norco® ? Nordette® ? Norethindrone ? Norfloxacin ? Norgestrel ? Norinyl® 1/35 ? Norinyl® 1/50 ? Normiflo® ? Normodyne® ? Noroxin® ? Norplant® ? Nortrel? 1/35 28 ? Nortrel? 7/7/7 ? Nortrel® ? Nortrel® 1/35 21 ? Norvasc® ? Norvir® ? Norwegian Cod Liver Oil ? Norwich® Aspirin ? Novantrone® ? Novasal? ? Nuprin® ? Nuprin® Backache Caplet ? NuvaRing® ? Nydrazid® ? Octogam? ? Ocufen® ? Ocuflox® ? Ofloxacin ? Ogen .625® ? Ogen 1.25® ? Ogen 2.5® ? Ogestrel® ? Olanzapine ? Oleomed? Sleep ? Olivias Secret? ? Olmesartan ? Olsalazine ? Omeprazole ? Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate ? Omnicef® ? Oncaspar® ? Ondansetron ? One-A-Day® Menopausal Health ? One-A-Day® Tension and Mood ? Ontak® ? Onxol? ? Oralone® ? Orlistat ? Ornex® ? Ornex® Maximum Strength ? Ortho Evra? ? Ortho Micronor® ? Ortho Tri-Cyclen® Lo ? Ortho-Cept? ? Ortho-Cyclen® ? Ortho-Est® ? Ortho-Novum® 1/35 ? Ortho-Novum® 1/50 ? Ortho-Novum® 10/11 ? Ortho-Novum® 7/7/7 ? Ortho-Prefest? ? Ortho-Tri-Cyclen® ? Orudis® ? Orudis® KT ? Oruvail® ? Oseltamivir ? Ovcon® 35 ? Ovcon® 50 ? Ovral® ? Ovrette® ? Oxacillin ? Oxaliplatin ? Oxandrin® ? Oxandrolone ? Oxaprozin ? Oxcarbazepine ? Pacaps? ? Pacerone® ? PACIS® ? Paclitaxel ? Pain Off® ? Pain-Eze® ? Palivizumab ? Panadol® ? Panadol® Jr. ? Panglobulin® ? Panglobulin® NF ? Panmycin? ? Pantoprazole ? Paraflex® ? Parafon Forte® DSC ? Paramol® ? Paraplatin® ? Parcopa? ? Parnate® ? Paroxetine ? Paxil® ? Paxil® CR ? PCE® Dispertab? ? Pediarix? ? PEG-Intron® ? PEG-Intron® Redipen? ? Peganone® ? Pegaspargase ? Pegasys® ? Peginterferon Alfa-2a ? Peginterferon Alfa-2b ? Pegvisomant ? Pemetrexed ? Pemoline ? Penicillin G ? Penicillin G Benzathine; Penicillin G Procaine ? Pentasa® ? Pentosan ? Pentostatin ? Percocet® ? Percodan® ? Percodan-Demi® ? Pergonal® ? Periactin® ? Perindopril ? Periostat® ? Permole? 25 ? Permole? 50 ? Permole? 75 ? Persantine® ? Pexeva? ? Pfizerpen® ? Phenapap® ? Phenazo ? Phenazo® ? Phenazopyridine ? Phenco-Care? ? Phenelzine ? Phenobarbital ? Phenytek? ? Phenytoin ? Phrenilin® ? Phrenilin® Forte ? Pindolol ? Pioglitazone ? Piperacillin ? Piroxicam ? Plan B® ? Platinol® ? Platinol®-AQ ? Plavix® ? Plenaxis? ? Pletal® ? Plicamycin ? Polygam® S/D ? Ponstel® ? Portia? ? PP-Cap? ? Prandin® ? Prasterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA ? Pravachol® ? Pravastatin ? Pravigard? Pac ? Praziquantel ? Precedex® ? Precose® ? Prefest ? ? Prefest® ? Pregnancy-6? ? Premarin® ? Premphase® ? Prempro® ? Prestara? ? Prevacid® ? Prevacid® Granules for Oral Suspension ? Prevacid® IV ? Prevacid® Naprapac? 375 ? Prevacid® Naprapac? 500 ? Prevacid® SoluTab? ? Preven® ? Previfem? ? Prevpac® ? Pri-Andriol? LA ? Priftin® ? Prilosec OTC? ? Prilosec® ? Primacor® ? Primestrin® ? Primidone ? Primsol® ? Principen® ? Prinzide® ? Probucol ? Procainamide ? Procanbid® ? Procarbazine ? Prochieve® ? Prodium® ? Prodroxy? ? Progesterone ? Prograf® ? Proleukin® ? Proloprim® ? Promacet? ? Prometrium® ? Pronestyl® ? Pronestyl-SR® ? Propacet® ? Propafenone ? Propoxyphene ? Propylthiouracil, PTU ? Protonix® ? Protopic® ? Provera® ? Provigil® ? PSE® Sinus ? Pulminiq? ? Pyrazinamide, PZA ? Pyregesic-C? ? Pyridiate® ? Pyridium® ? Q-Pap® ? Q-Pap® Extra Strength ? Q-Profen® ? Quala? CET ? Quetiapine ? Quin-Tab? ? Quinacrine ? Quinadure? ? Quinaglute® ? Quinapril ? Quinapril ? Quinaretic ? Quinidex® ? Quinidine ? Quinora® ? Rabeprazole ? Ranitidine ? Rapamune® ? Raptiva? ? Re-Azo® ? Rebif Titration Pack ? Rebif® ? Reclipsen? ? Recombinate? ? Redutemp® ? ReFacto® ? Relafen® ? Relax? DS ? Remeron® ? Remeron® SolTab? ? Remicade® ? Remifemin? ? Remifemin? Plus ? Remular S? ? Renova® ? Repaglinide ? Repan® ? Repan® CF ? Reprexain? ? Repronex? ? Rescriptor® ? Restasis? ? Retin-A® ? Retin-A® Micro ? Retrovir® ? Retrovir® IV ? ReVia® ? Reyataz? ? Rheumatrex® ? Ridenol® ? Ridiprin® ? Rifabutin ? Rifadin® ? Rifampin ? Rifapentine ? Rilutek® ? Riluzole ? Rimactane® ? Ritalin® ? Ritalin® LA ? Ritalin® SR ? Ritodrine ? Ritonavir ? Robalog? ? Rofecoxib ? Roferon® A ? Romycin® ? Rosiglitazone ? Rosuvastatin ? Rowasa® ? Roxicet® ? Rythmol ? Rythmol® ? Rythmol® SR ? S-T Febrol® ? Salflex® ? Salsalate ? Samson 8? ? Sandimmune® ? Sandoglobulin® ? SangCya? ? Sano Log? ? Saquinavir ? Sargramostim, GM-CSF ? Seasonale® ? Sedapap® ? Sedonium® ? Septra® ? Septra® DS ? Serophene® ? Seroquel® ? Sertraline ? Serzone® ? Sevoflurane ? Sibutramine ? Silvadene® ? Silver Sulfadiazine ? Simvastatin ? Sinarest® Sinus ? Sine-Off® Maximum Strength ? Sinemet® ? Sinemet® CR ? Singulair® ? Singulair® Oral Granules ? Sinuson® II ? Sinustab® ? Sinutab® ? Sirolimus ? Skelaxin® ? Slo-Niacin® ? Solaraze? ? Solia? ? Solodyn® ? Somavert® ? Soriatane® ? Sorine? ? Sotalol ? Sotret® ? Sp Rx 228? ? Spastrin? ? Spectracef® ? Sporanox® ? Sprintec-28? ? SSD AF® ? SSD® ? St. Joseph® Aspirin ? St. Joseph® Aspirin Adult Chewable ? St. Joseph® Aspirin Adult EC ? St. Joseph® Aspirin-Free ? Stagesic® ? Stalevo? 100 ? Stalevo? 150 ? Stalevo? 50 ? Stanback® Analgesic ? Staticin® ? Stavudine, d4T ? Stilphostrol® ? Stimate® ? Strattera® ? Streptozocin ? Striant? ? Stromectol® ? Sudafed® Cold and Sinus ? Sudafed® Sinus Headache ? Sular® ? Sulfamethoxazole; Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP ? Sulfasalazine ? Sulfatrim® Pediatric Suspension ? Sulfatrim® Suspension ? Sulfazine® ? Sulfazine® EC ? Sulfisoxazole ? Sulindac ? Sultrex? ? Sumox? ? Sumycin ? Sumycin® ? Sunitinib ? Supac® ? Suphedrin® Plus ? Suphedrin® Sinus ? Suprax® ? Surmontil® ? Sustiva® ? Sutent® ? Symbyax? ? Symmetrel® ? Synagis? ? Synalgos® DC ? Synalgos®-DC ? Syntest® DS ? Syntest® HS ? T D S Forte? ? T-Painol® ? T-Painol® Extra Strength ? T-Panol® ? T-Stat® ? Tab-Profen® ? Tabloid® ? TAC®-3 ? Tacrine ? Tacrolimus ? Tagamet® ? Tagamet® HB ? Tamiflu® ? Tamoxifen ? Tapazole® ? Tarceva? ? Targretin® ? TARKA® ? Tasmar® ? Tavist® Sinus ? Taxol® ? Taxotere® ? Tazicef® ? Tazidime® ? Taztia XT? ? Tegaserod ? Tegretol® ? Tegretol®-XR ? Telithromycin ? Telmisartan ? Tempra® 1 ? Tempra® 2 ? Tempra® 3 ? Tenake? ? Tencon? ? Tenofovir, PMPA ? Tenoretic® ? Tenormin® ? Terbinafine ? Terrell® ? Teslac® ? Testa Span? ? Testerone? ? Testim? ? Testoderm® ? Testolactone ? Testone CYP 200 ? Testosterone ? Testred® ? Testro? AQ ? Testro? LA ? Tetra 250? ? Tetracon? ? Tetracycline ? Teveten® ? Teveten® HCT ? Theracys® ? Therapy Bayer® ? Thermazene® ? Thiabendazole ? Thioguanine, 6-TG ? Tiamate® ? Tiazac® ? Ticar® ? Ticarcillin ? Ticarcillin; Clavulanic Acid ? TICE® BCG ? Ticlid® ? Ticlopidine ? Tigecycline ? Tikosyn® ? Timentin® ? Timolol ? Timoptic® in Ocudose® ? Timoptic® Ocumeter ? Timoptic-XE® ? Tindamax? ? Tinidazole ? Tinzaparin ? Tipranavir ? Tizanidine ? Tolcapone ? Tolectin® ? Tolectin® DS ? Tolmetin ? Topamax® ? Topiramate ? Topotecan ? Toprol XL? ? Toradol® ? Toremifene ? Tostrelle? ? Tostrex? ? Tracleer? ? Trandate® ? Trandolapril; Verapamil ? Tranylcypromine ? Trecator® ? Trecator-Sc® ? Tretinoin, ATRA ? Trexall ? Trexall? ? Trexall® ? Tri-Levlen® ? Tri-Norinyl® ? Tri-Previfem? ? Tri-Sprintec? ? Triacet® ? Triad? ? Triamcinolone ? Triamcot? ? Triaminic® Softchews® Allergy Sinus & Headache ? Triamonide? ? Triaprin® ? TriCor® ? Tricosal® ? Triderm® ? Triglide? ? Trileptal® ? Trilisate® ? Trimethoprim ? Trimetrexate ? Trimipramine ? Trimox® ? TriNessa? ? Triphasil®-21 ? Triphasil®-28 ? Trisenox® ? Trivora® ? Trizivir® ? Troglitazone ? Trovafloxacin, Alatrofloxacin ? Trovan? ? Truvada? ? Truxcillin? ? Tubizid? ? TY-PAP with Codeine ? Tycolene® ? Tygacil? ? Tylagesic? ? Tylenol® ? Tylenol® 8 Hour ? Tylenol® Arthritis Pain Extended Relief ? Tylenol® Extended Release ? Tylenol® Extra Strength ? Tylenol® Regular Strength ? Tylenol® Sinus ? Tylenol® Sinus Non-Drowsy Daytime ? Tylenol® Sore Throat Maximum Strength ? Tylenol® with Codeine ? Tylophen® ? Tylox® ? Ultane® ? Ultracet® ? Unasyn® ? Uni-Ace® ? Uni-Ace® Child ? Uni-Case® ? Uni-Pro® ? Uni-Tren® ? Uniretic® ? Uniserts® ? Univasc® ? Urinary Analgesic® ? Uristat® ? Urotoin? ? UTI Relief® ? Va-Zone? ? Vagifem? ? Valcyte? ? Valdecoxib ? Valergen® ? Valerian, Valeriana officinalis ? Valganciclovir ? Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium ? Valsartan ? Vanacet? ? Vanquish® ? Vaseretic® ? Velcade? ? Velivet? ? Velosef® ? Venlafaxine ? Venofer® ? Venoglobulin®-S ? Ventavis? ? Verapamil ? Verelan® ? Verelan® PM ? Vermox® ? Verteporfin ? Vesanoid® ? VFEND® ? Vibra-Tabs® ? Vibramycin® ? Vicks® Dayquil® Pressure and Pain ? Vicks® Dayquil® Pressure and Pain Caplet ? Vicodin® ? Vicodin® ES ? Vicodin® HP ? Vicoprofen® ? Videx® ? Videx® EC ? Vigam? ? Vigamox? ? Vinorelbine ? Vioxx® ? Viracept® ? Viramune® ? Viread® ? Virilon® ? Virilon® Injection ? Visudyne® ? Vitamin A & D Capsules ? Vitamist® DHEA-M for Men ? Vitamist® DHEA-W for Women ? Vitapap® ? Vitrasert® ? Vitravene? ? Vivelle? ? Vivelle-Dot? ? Vivitrex® ? Voltaren® ? Voltaren®-XR ? Vopac? ? Voriconazole ? Vytorin? ? Warfarin ? Wellferon® ? Went Yeast, Monascus purpureus ? Xanax XR® ? Xanax® ? Xeloda® ? Xenical® ? Xibrom? ? Xodol ? Xodol 10/300 ? XS® No Aspirin PR ? XS® Pain Reliever ? Yasmin® ? Zafirlukast ? Zalcitabine, ddC ? Zanaflex® ? Zanosar® ? Zantac 150? ? Zantac 75® ? Zantac® ? Zantac® EFFERdose® ? Zantac® EFFERdose® Granules ? Zarontin® ? Zaroxolyn® ? Zebeta® ? Zebutal? ? Zegerid® ? Zelnorm® ? Zerit® ? Zerit® XR ? Zero Order? Aspirin ? Zestoretic® ? Zetia® ? Ziac® ? Ziagen? ? Zidovudine, ZDV ? Zileuton ? Zinacef® ? Zocor® ? Zofran® ? Zofran® ODT® ? Zoloft® ? Zonegran® ? Zonisamide ? ZORprin® ? Zovia® 1/35E ? Zovia® 1/50E ? Zovirax® ? Zydone® ? Zyflo® ? Zyloprim® ? Zyprexa® ? Zyprexa® Zydis® ? Zyrtec® ? Zyrtec-D 12 Hour® ? Zyvox®
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 5/20/06 1:22 pm - Japan
Wow, Rick! I had no idea that there were so many. Some nights I take tylenol to sleep better after exercise, but I think I'll limit that pretty strictly from here on out. Definitely don't want my liver to self-digest or get scar tissue. I'll take the necessary precautions with the Milk Thistle, too. I had no idea about the side effects and problems with other drugs. Thanks So Much for the Great Info! Dave
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views