The Slow down...

JerryVegas
on 1/9/07 6:02 am - tampa, FL
Well, I've lost a tremendous amount of weight and I feel great. however, my loss has slowed considerably. I'm at 282 lbs. as of today, which is down from 435 lbs. since 08/01/06. I know I need to get back in the gym (I haven't been in a month) and I need to cut back on the carbs (It seems the pasta sets so well in the pouch compared to meats). I'm not eating that much, actualy probably not enough. I drink a protein shake for breakfast, a small salad for lunch, a protein bar for a snack, and then dinner (which is fish, pasta, or soup). Then I have another protein shake before bed. Any tips besides the obvious cut out the pasta and hit the gym????
peppermrj
on 1/11/07 2:21 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Nice day in Tampa for a walk, bike ride, swim, etc. You get the idea. Begin anew every day! Good luck, Tony J.
jpcolter
on 1/12/07 5:44 am - San Francisco, CA
Hi Jerry You might want to try is substituting a protein supplement like New Whey 42g for the two protein shakes. I don't know what you use for the shakes but if they are like the ones I tried, the overall calorie content of the shakes is probably higher than doing a single New Whey supplement which has 42G of protein and about 170 calories. Just a thought. You are probably just on a "plateau" and will start losing again soon.
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views