Results of Online Support Group Poll---

Dx E
on 1/9/07 9:14 am - Northern, MS
Talk about just getting this in the nick of time- The "Men's Online Support Group" Poll- Here are the responses at a glance. Obviously these are just a few of the guys responses to the poll, but will give us a starting place...... 1.) WHICH TIME SLOT WORKS BEST FOR YOU? Overwhelmingly the Later evening slot dominated. To include more of the country, by starting 9:00 Eastern time? That'll let the West Coast pop in a little earlier and guys can come on as they show up. 2.) WEEK DAY? Over 3 to 1 Weekday was the Favorite. 3.) HOW MANY OPTIONS WOULD YOU LIKE? Twice a Month was the clear leader but Once a Week came in second. How's every week? And you pop in on those weeks when you are able? That should serve the greater number of us. Yes? 4.) WHICH DAY/S OF THE WEEK ARE BEST FOR YOU? M - 7 hits, T - 11 hits W - 9 hits Th - 12 hits F - 4 hits St - 3 hits Sn - ****s For the Time being, Less shoot for Tuesday Nights. Once this sucker is up and running, perhaps we can alternate over to Thursday sometimes? This Poll was quite limited and the Needs or availability of the majority of those who use the Online Support Meetings will direct this as we go along. 5.) DO YOU CURRENTLY ATTEND A SUPPORT GROUP? Yes? -3 No? - 7 Sometimes? - 5 This gives use a full spectrum of expectations and opportunities for new approaches as well as useful experience. 6.) BENEFITS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE INCLUDED HERE? This Is difficult to condense, but- Full explanation when topics are being dealt with, rotation of topics over time rather than "the same ole-stuff." A "cross the board mix of Pre-Op, New-Op, and Old-Post-Op and "At-Goalers" with the participation being equally shared across the base. Yes? 7.) DRAWBACKS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE AVOIDED HERE? Wasting time on "non-Topics," and topics of little concern to the group. Squabbles or energy wasted on disagreements. RNY Domination of the Group discussing issues that are of little or no use to non-RNY post-ops. Keeping "inside jokes" or side bar conversations to a minimum or as actual "side-bars" out of the main discussion. 8.) WHAT SORT OF FORMAT? Go With the Flow was the clear leader but several would like this to alternate to sometimes having a specific Topic for the meeting. Perhaps we can set alternate weeks to be topic specific- "Fitness, Nutrition, etc..." and make every other week "dealers choice" at this "poker Night." Yes? Best Wishes- Dx
cgatens
on 1/9/07 11:15 am - Bricktown, NJ
What a great Job. What little time I got to spend with you all, was great. I will be on time next week, DAMN "house!"
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/9/07 12:32 pm - Japan
Hey Chris, My OH mail doesn't work (can't send mail), could you send your real mail address to my OH account so I can get back to you? Thanks, Dave
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 55 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views