I finally did it! 100+ pounds lighter and counting...

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 12:27 am - XX
Hello, Fellas. Its been a good minute since I stuck my head in. However, I did want to report in and say I reached the Century point when it comes to weight lost. I was 427 when I first visited my surgeon's office and I was 419 the day after my surgery. This morning, I weighed in at 318lbs. Go Me! I still have a ways to go. However, I must say, it feels good to be where I am. Thanks again for all of your support, answers, and posts. OH has been such a big help along this journey and the Men's Board provided me the most support both pre and post operation. Thanks again, Fellas. I wish you all the best. Syd
Cagledude
on 1/10/07 1:31 am - Lawrence, IN
Congratulations on that amazing milestone. Keep up the good work. Good luck. Floyd
dennismcl
on 1/10/07 2:55 am - San Francisco, CA
Congratulations Syd! Keep up the good work! Dennis
Dx E
on 1/10/07 3:10 am - Northern, MS
Hey Syd! Congratulations! and just a little over 4 months! You'll be in the 2's any day now. Keep it Up!! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 6:43 am - XX
DX, I hate to single people out but I must say some of your posts and replies to me were some of the most informative and beneficial to me in the early going. I did a lot of cut and pasting and I still have them saved on my PocketPC and in a folder on the desktop of my Home Laptop and Work Laptop. Thanks again for all of your help.
headparrot
on 1/10/07 4:10 am - Ponca City, OK
Way to go Syd! Great new photo. Keep up the good work. By the way, did you have money on OSU monday night like I did? After the opening kickoff, it seemed like money in the bank....boy was I wrong. Take care.. Scott
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 6:41 am - XX
I told everybody on Tuesday that Florida was going to win this thing outright. I had money on the Gators +7.5 and I got the Moneyline at +240. I stayed up and watched the entire game with the "Cha-Ching" sound playing in my head. I even hit the OVER on the Total before Halftime. lol It was a great night for me. Thanks.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 4:24 am - Eagle River, AK
Syd -- Welcome to the Century Club! Feels great, doesn't it? - Bob
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 6:48 am - XX
Fellas, I thank you all. Thanks for your support. Thanks for your kind words. Thaks for your Thank You's. I've never posted any farts on OH but trust me I have a lot. I'm sitting here now at work with my shirt actually tucked in to my pants. I have so many clothes that I can no longer wear. I bought a belt not too long ago that just fit by using the first hole. I'm at the 4th hole already and have to go buy a new one. Same thing with my jeans. I buy them and now they are too big already. I get so many compliments. Would I do it all again? Hell to the Yes. I only wish I had considered it a long time ago. If you look at my profile, you will see I have come a long way. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Syd
Mark ..
on 1/10/07 10:21 am - Houston, TX
WAY TO GO!!! I am close to 200. I was at 180 in early december. Hoping to be under 300 next week when I see my doc. Keep on working it! Happiness... MKJ
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views