WEDNESDAY HUMOR

DAN PACKARD
on 1/9/07 11:49 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Good morning guys. Here is one that really cracked me up. Dan ********************************************************** "YOUR HAIR SMELLS NICE" Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this, she can't stand it and takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to file a sexual harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?" The woman replies, "It's Keith, the midget."
Dx E
on 1/10/07 3:02 am - Northern, MS
hadn't heard that one before.... Thanks! Best Wishes- Dx
lloyd F.
on 1/10/07 3:39 am - Hamilton, Canada
Nice, thanks. You are one of the reasons I come here everyday. Hope you are feeling better. Lloyd
SonnySmith
on 1/10/07 4:20 am
You may have heard this. A man went into a church and entered a confessional. He said to the priest, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned." The priest responded, "What was your sin, my son?" The man said,"Last night, I had wild sex with 3 different women." The priest paused for a moment then said, "On your way home, stop at a store and buy 6 lemons. Take them home and squeeze the juice out of them into a tall glass, and drink it all down." The man nodded and asked, "If I do that, will I be forgiven?" The priest said, "No, but it should be enough to get that stupid smile off your face."
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 83 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 94 views