Tinks Getting Married ...

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/07 10:05 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Alan formerly proposed to me at my birthday Dinnner at Ruth Chris downtown DC Monday night.. I had no idea . I knew we had picked out the ring , but he told me that the guy that designed it would not have it ready for atleast another week . So I gave it no thought . He handed me my birthday card .. told me to read it slow .. and on the last page he wrote .. " Will you marry me " on bended knee in front of everryone ... And of course I said yes with the tears flowing . Everyone at the rest knew but me .. it was a night like no other .. a Birthday like no other . I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life . And the ring is beautiful ... breath taking is the only way to describe it .. Well ... it is official .. and we have set a date . April 7th , 2007 at Noon . On Top of Wintergreen - VA at the Blue Ridge Overlook some 3000 feet up . Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes today , you all mean so much .. and this day has been so wonderful . Off to bed I go .. I have so much to do to get ready for this wedding ... Night ! Natalie Wedding Site URL:http://www.mywedding.com/alanandnataliesweddingstory
Dx E
on 1/11/07 12:13 am - Northern, MS
Congratulations Natalie! Another good one snatched up!!! Great getting to meet you in Lexington!! Have the Greatest! Best Wishes- Dx
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/11/07 3:20 am - Japan
Familiar with the place...hard to beat...congrats! Dave (Richmond boy)
Daveloss
on 1/11/07 5:47 am - Frankfort, KY
Wonderful news!! Alan has proposed to a woman who continues to be a great role model to so many involved in our wls community. Save a dance for me in Richmond. Disco Dave
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views