Tanita HD-351's... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!

semperfidad
on 1/11/07 9:52 am - Shelbyville, IL
Hey Everybuddy!! Just wanted to pop in with a quick Thank You!! I received my new Tanita HD-351 Scales today.... the only word to describe them is Ssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeeettttt!!! Upper Limit of 440# (I am currently at 387.0 - Bummer! Scales at the 'Y' Lied to me and made me think I was at 372). The scales are incremented in .2 lbs just like Sean B stated... has Memory for 5 users - Low Profile to accommodate my bad knees, and big enough that I don't have to do a balancing act to stay on them! Another unexpected feature I like is that after it locks on to your weight (Signified with a double beep). It holds the reading so I can step off of the scales to read the display. I would need at least two mirrors to get around my 'Gut' at this time to see it if it didn't lock on... What an improvement over the old analog scales I uses to use when I was light enough for them. Anyhow... Thanks Again for all of your input! Pre-Op Visit next Wednesday Morning, And Lap-Band on the 30th... Woooooo Hoooooo!! Move Over.... I am gonna do a belly flop onto the Losers Bench!! Semper Fidelis!
Troy Field
on 1/11/07 10:13 am - Bunker Hill, WV
Semper, Whoa! Congrats on the new scale. Be easy with that belly flop over to the Loser's Bench, I'll just be settling into my locker by then. We'll welcome ya with open arms though!! Best of luck. Troy PS- Shouldn't that wooohooo be more of a low gutteral " Hooo-Rahh"?
Dx E
on 1/11/07 10:25 am - Northern, MS
SF, Amazing the Tech that's out there these days! End of the Month will be here before you know it!! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/07 11:08 am - Houston, TX
Damn Semper... I thought Tanita was a chicK russ
mikeyw59
on 1/11/07 4:53 pm - Carbondale, IL
I have the same scales. Ordered it from amazon and got it before surgery. Was very hepful as my Dr.'s scales lied to me also. I use #1 button and my better half uses # 5 and in between is for temp use. I love my Tanita as it never lies to me. I have compared it to my nut's scales that is digital also and they jive just nicely.
Jim G.
on 1/11/07 5:27 pm - Waverly, PA
Dear SF, I'm glad the scale worked out for you. I've been very pleased with mine so far. Jim
DoubleDee
on 1/11/07 9:15 pm - Holland, MI
Congrats on the scale. Even though I've hurled every bad word I know at mine, it seems to hold up just dandy. It won't be long before you start seeing numbers starting with a '2', pop up on yours. Good luck. DD
panhead58fl
on 1/11/07 11:00 pm - Barboursville, WV
I agree with you on the sales. I got mine yesterday and really like them. I can get on them and get the same results every time. Every other digital scales I have had would give me a different reading every time I stepped on them, these are great. More good information obtained on the Men's Forum. I have two junk digital scales..... I mean I have two great digital scales for sale. Never mind. pan head
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views