A FART to be

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/07 10:39 pm - northeastern, NC
Tomorrow, I participate in a potential 6 hour field exercise to be certified as a North Carolina Search and Rescue Technician. I was more active than usual at my biggest, but I can't imagine spending all afternoon and part of the evening slogging through swampland and jungle looking for a dummy 120+ lbs ago. Even the pig barn fire I went to Tuesday night (my first major), with 3 hours of pulling firehose, was a workout like I had never imagined. I'll be back to tell the tale after I wake up Sunday morning.
Big Loser
on 1/11/07 10:54 pm - AL
Good luck to you, Bob - you will do great! You know that we will be behind you every step of the way! Let us know how it goes! Mike
pcprobob
on 1/11/07 10:57 pm - Hillsborough, NC
Good luck to you! And thanks for doing what you do. Bob
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/07 11:01 pm - Houston, TX
Get a refill of your rash cream before you start....You will need it by the end of the exercise.... Go get 'em Russ
Shane Johnson
on 1/12/07 12:27 am - Olathe, KS
Wow Bob, way to hit the ground running. Best of luck with the NC SRT gig, that's right up there with those guys running marathons plus it makes a difference to your community which always deserves recognition. Nice work. Thanks, Shane
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/07 4:25 am - Eagle River, AK
Bob -- SAR rocks! I am retired USCG so I have some experience. Swamps weren't my forte, but I've been there. I have lost 120+ lbs as well and am finally starting to feel like my old self again. Best of luck! - Yet another Bob
Troy Field
on 1/12/07 8:10 am - Bunker Hill, WV
Bob, I'll ready the gas masks for the rest of the Locker Room in anticipation of that big ole stinky FART!!!!! Best of luck to you. I know it's a lot of hard work, but it'll be well worth it in the end my friend. Keep us posted. Troy
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 18 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 52 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 74 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views