Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/11/07 8:19 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good FRIDAY morning everyone! It's FINALLY FRIDAY! The weekend is only a few hours away! Got big plans? I am doing NOTHING! Just chilling all weekend! Well, that and moping, sweeping, dusting, laundry....etc.....there goes my chilling! Gonna have to make the kids help me so we can finish quicker then CHILL! Our challenge today is to live your life to it's fullest! We have NEW LIFE as WLS'ers and we were bound for far too long! Bound by obesity. Bound by extra weight. Bound by excess skin. NOW WE ARE FREE! I thank GOD for WLS! If you are just starting your journey and are awaiting surgery, JUST YOU WAIT! This is the BEST thing you WILL or CAN do for yourself! LIVE LIFE TODAY! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm sipping on my regular old same old same old, but man is this stuff AWESOME! Have a great, wonderful, and LIVING day! Randall
wjoegreen
on 1/12/07 12:01 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Morning Sir, No coffee here, almost lunchtime now but I enjoyed your post and prompt for weekend action. I volunteered to referee some church-league basketball games this Saturday but bigger than that, I accepted my brother's invitation to join him in the 10K n Richmond VA on March 31 and registered yeaterday after his phone call. So today I start training. I am walking 2 miles in 30-35 minutes and have a goal to do the 6.2 mi of the 10 K in 1.5 hours or faster, so gotta work on the endurance and stamina. And its suppose to rain on and off in the area this weekend. Grrr.... WLS is going good for me. 3 months & 2 weeks, down 114 total with a goal of 114 more to go; 408 to 180 is the scheduled journey and currently at 288. 10K on the week of my 6 month anniversary. Thanks for the prompt and glorious morning greeting. Joe
Big Loser
on 1/12/07 12:01 am - AL
Randall - have a great Friday! Mike P.S. - we are looking forward to the Montgomery dinner
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views