Saturday Morning Sing a Long

cgatens
on 1/12/07 9:48 pm - Bricktown, NJ
Chris, Your success has prompted me to pen a song. It is sung to the tune of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive". Disclaimer: The lyricist wishes to acknowledge that she is aware that weight gain is the result of many factors including, but not limited to glandular problems and genetics as well as using food as a means of comforting oneself as a result of childhood issues. It is simply because it is easier to find rhyming words associated with gluttony than with physiological disorders that is the inspiration behind the lyrics. Once I was afraid I was petrified Kept thinking I could never live without fat on my sides But I spent so many nights Eating cheesecake and ding-dongs Ougrew my thong Yes, I learned how to pack it on and then my back took up more space I just woke up one day to find another ten pounds on my face I should have changed my stupid ways I should have lost the cupboard keys If I had known for just one second I'd be morbidly obese Go on now go walk out the door just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me and my thighs you think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die Oh no, not I I will survive as long as i know how to eat I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live I've got my fat jeans to give and I'll survive I will survive It takes all the strength I have not to fall apart when I want to inject french fries into my healthy heart and I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry Now I hold my head up high and you see me somebody new No longer morbidly obese I've dropped a pound or two and so you lure me with buffets with the name "Pancake Jamboree" now I'm saving all my carb points for good carbs who're loving me Go on now go walk out the door just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me and my thighs you think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die Oh no, not I I will survive as long as i know how to eat I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live I've got my deep fryer to give and I'll survive I will survive Hey, hey.... P.Rush 2007
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/13/07 4:46 am - Japan
That's priceless and an original, to boot. I'm "Mr. Parody", so I was able to recall Weird Al's song, which is done to the tune of Michael Jackson's (sorry!) "I'm Bad": Fat by Al Yankovic Lyrics: Your butt is wide, well mine is too Jus****ch your mouth or I'll sit on you The word is out, better treat me right 'Cause I'm the king of cellulite Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right My zippers bust, my buckles break I'm too much man for you to take The pavement cracks when I fall down I've got more chins than Chinatown Well, I've never used a phone booth And I've never seen my toes When I'm goin' to the movies I take up seven rows Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on you know (Fat, fat, really really fat) Don'tcha call me pudgy, portly or stout Just now tell me once again who's fat When I walk out to get my mail It measures on the Richter scale Down at the beach I'm a lucky man I'm the only one who gets a tan If I have one more pie a la mode I'm gonna need my own zip code When you're only having seconds I'm having twenty-thirds When I go to get my shoes shined I gotta take their word Because I'm fat, I'm fat, sha mone (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it you know (Fat, fat, really really fat) And my shadow weighs forty-two pounds Lemme tell you once again who's fat If you see me comin' your way Better give me plenty space If I tell you that I'm hungry Then won't you feed my face Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know (Fat, fat, really really fat) Woo woo woo, when I sit around the house I really sit around the house You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know it (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know, you know, you know, come on (Fat, fat, really really fat) And you know all by myself I'm a crowd Lemme tell you once again You know I'm huge, I'm fat, you know it (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, you know, hoo (Fat, fat, really really fat) You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know (Fat, fat, really really fat) And the whole world knows I'm fat and I'm proud Just tell me once again who's fat
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/13/07 5:00 am - Japan
This page has a zillion of the sound files for free. My favorite is "I Drink Cologne" (I Drink Alone). For the Men's Board, I might suggest, "We Buy the Tampons" (We are the Champions). http://members.fortunecity.com/bwjokes6/parody.html Take it Easy, Dave
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views